The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Emotes still not working after fresh install

phairdon
phairdon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Raised this as a topic some time ago without getting a solution. Emotes never worked for me.
Today I deleted my game. Did a fresh install (download). Guess what? Emotes still fail to function. Took all addon's out as well, no change.
Any time I type /flute or some other emote, my character does nothing. I would like to know why this is.
Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    By some miracle, finally got the emotes to work!
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how did you get it to work? the emotes on my account stop working about 1 year ago and never returned. i tried in all my computers and in different OS and it doesn't work. in 2014 all emotes were running very well. seems to be an account problem.
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I first started playing, mine didn't work. My brother added the ESO Theater add-on and now they work, both through it and typing them in the chat window. I dunno the whys and hows...I just go with it :)
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When I first started playing, mine didn't work. My brother added the ESO Theater add-on and now they work, both through it and typing them in the chat window. I dunno the whys and hows...I just go with it :)

Could not get them to work with the addon either. It was pure luck I stumbled on the way to get them working. Typed in /lute without opening the chat window, the emote worked. Previously I had typed the emotes in the chat window without any result.