The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No crowns!

AngryNord
AngryNord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
My subscription was renewed today, but I still have the same crown balance of 1900 crowns
  • TheBritishBunny
    My subscription renewed on the 20th as well, and I've got nom crowns either. ):
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dovahkiin Empire
    Breton/Sorceress
    DPS/Asskicker

How would you like me to cut off that ugly fat of yours? By chopping your head off! - Wayrest Headsman.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got mine after contacting customer support. Shouldn't be necessary, but oh well...
  • TheBritishBunny
    I've tried that and all I got was poor customer service and still no crowns. ):
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dovahkiin Empire
    Breton/Sorceress
    DPS/Asskicker

How would you like me to cut off that ugly fat of yours? By chopping your head off! - Wayrest Headsman.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sent an e-mail to them immediately on the 20th, informing I had not gotten my crowns, got a response saying to wait a couple of days for the "transaction to clear" then when I still had no crowns on the 22nd, send them a new e-mail, and then got the correct amount of crowns fairly quickly.
  • TheBritishBunny
    I've sent them several emails and none of them has been helpful at all. And still I've not got my crowns, I may send them another email tomorrow but I'm dreading the same response. The customer service is so poor these days, nothing like it was a year ago for the PC. ):
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dovahkiin Empire
    Breton/Sorceress
    DPS/Asskicker