The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would it be possible that vampires and weres are recognized in PVE

Keshya
Keshya
Dear ESOTU developer's team,
This is something that has been bothering me since Oblivion already; maybe there is something that can be done about it in the future? I have always played vampires, and I really like to embrace that feature in my roleplaying. However, I was just doing the quest "Dream-Walk into darkness" as part of Cadwell's Gold quests, and it just seems ridiculous to me that my character who is a vampire himself would be appalled to find out that there are vampires about, or even say something like "You are a vampire, you have to die". Similarly, Daedric Princes keep referring to you as "mortal" even though you're not (that was the issue in Oblivion and Skyrim already, too). Maybe this is something that's very hard to change in the game, but maybe sometime in the future it will be possible that PVE characters actually recognize vampires as immortal beings and will have different dialogues than those they have with the ordinary characters? That would be a wonderful improvement and make role-playing even more fun and realistic.
On a different note, I would LOVE to go to Cyrodil but have so far avoided it since I don't have any friends to team up with on the PS4 server. Therefore I'd love to venture out on my own and maybe team up with other players I don't know from time to time, but I heard that there's no way to resurrect on your own if killed by another player in PVP, and I'm having my doubts about strangers wanting to spend their soul gems on my resurrection. Is there any way this can be changed so that single players like myself can enjoy Cyrodil as well without having to worry about not being able to resurrect anymore on their own? I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation who would appreciate that.

Thank you so much for all the great work you put into this wonderful game!
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Thanks for the feedback, @Keshya ! Stay away from garlic and the full moon - just to be safe.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in cyrodiil u can rez at the nearest keep your alliance controls, also you'll find generally people will rez u in pvp whether they know u or not or even grouped with u, soul gems are easy to come by and rezzing someone improves the odds in your favour if there's fighting going on :)
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol