The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LFG [PvP/Grinding]Daggerfall Covenant

Insurrektion
Insurrektion
✭✭✭
Hi. I've recently returned to ESO and need a guild for leveling/grinding out high end content. I'm a PvP player, so the grinding and leveling is a means to that end. I'm a little bit of a noob at ESO in that sometimes I ask dumb questions. I just simply seek to learn.

Do not underestimate me. I'm a mature player and have been playing games for longer than most of you have probably been alive. I have played at high levels in the past and have theorycrafted some of the most popular and successful builds for previous games I've played. I started out as a noob in those games as well, asking questions and learning.

I'm a hardcore gamer at heart, but only have time for casual play. While my time is limited, my value is not. If you choose to add me to your Daggerfall Covenant guild on PC for grinding and/or pvp, I may not be on all the time but when I am on, I'll be spending my time leveling with you, asking questions to learn the game, theorycrafting builds and playstyles, and tearing **it up on the battlefield.