The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Webgen Request error when attempting to DL PTS

Issurin
Issurin
✭✭
I've searched the forums to fix this error finding that its an issue with firewall, after checking my settings for Norton and making sure on cortona ESO and its launcher are both allowed by my firewall.
I usually have it happen after it downloads for a little bit and slowly drops the speed down to 0 or simply isn't downloading regardless of the speed it says.
I attempted deleting what i had managed to download and starting over as it finished a large portion of it as i slept last night before this error the error still persists though.
Occassionally it will also give an error 210 Patch Manifest error DownloadFail, I have one of the support files collected for that.
  • Issurin
    Issurin
    ✭✭
    As an update i finally got around to doing a system restore which has seemed to fix the issue.
    though my download speeds have tanked for only eso in particular it at least doesn't completely drop out.