The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would be nice if ...

Springt-Über-Zwerge
Springt-Über-Zwerge
✭✭✭✭
... if your ingame support did their job.
I sent a request via /bug (-> asking for help) 2 weeks ago because one of my characters has problems with his name. He cant be wispered nor invited to a group because he has an Ö in the name and I didnt play him since you changed the coding for the names. I had the same issue with my main back then but there I had a namechange the day after now I just got an automatic generated answer after half a week and never heard of your support again.
PC,EU, EP
Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, /bug is just for submitting issues you come across in game. You will never get a reply from it.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the automated reply doesn't answer you question, always reply to it and restate the issue and that it hasn't been resolved.

Hopefully someone from ZOS will see this and get in contact with you about your ticket.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Dude, /bug is just for submitting issues you come across in game. You will never get a reply from it.

pls read the brackets first
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    If the automated reply doesn't answer you question, always reply to it and restate the issue and that it hasn't been resolved.

Hopefully someone from ZOS will see this and get in contact with you about your ticket.

well I answered that email like it told me to but there was no response until now
    PC,EU, EP