The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have not received Crowns for ESO plus account

Kissmeplz
Kissmeplz
I can't be sure of how long its been but the month just past was obvious that no Crowns were received. I did get access to the DLC which is great but no crowns? Maybe that comes on a different date, maybe even after the maintenance today? Either way they are not there at this time. It does concern me that there are many others that seem to have not received their Crowns as well. Please don't tell me this is an Xbox thing... Oh and is the rumor true the monthly Crowns are going up to 2500 as well?

Thanks hopefully to the repair of the missing crowns, when its done. They would be so much more useful then the same old treasure maps that were sent to my account, in fact I haven't even opened those bags of maps so if you like take them back and just send me the crowns.
  • Tectonaut
    Tectonaut
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I'm having the same issue. No crowns in 2 months...I will unsub if this is not resolved in a timely manner.
  • twhiting9275
    You're not the only one.
    Zenimax is pretty much dropping the ball here. I haven't received crowns in months!
  • SnakeBytes_77
    I'd swear I've had the same thing on PS4. They're telling me I received them for August, will get them again Sept 27th or so I think it said in the email ...still nothing in there as of this morning for the monthly crowns. It's frustrating it won't show crown addition history.
    Keeper of Reptiles
  • haukke
    haukke
    ✭✭
    it usually takes 2 to 2 and a half weeks to get mine usually but it has been 20 days now and I am about to pay again for another month it is really getting ridiculous I sent an email last Friday and no response yet.