Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The EP Horde on Azura just gets bigger and bigger [PvP Videos]

aco5712
aco5712
✭✭✭✭✭
Firstly, sorry for the choppiness of the videos in some parts and the lack of effects in others. Its very hard to play it in these conditions and not the best to watch but my computer isnt the best so yeh

Otherwise, enjoy the EP zerglings coming out and supporting our pvp fun. I wish all of cyrodiil was like this.

Highlights from earlier in the day

Battle of Alessia Farm - Very fast paced and intense, my fingers were done after it xD

The Defence of Alessia
Took them two tries and 40 people at least lol in the 2nd push lol.

Thank you for watching :)
Edited by aco5712 on September 28, 2015 9:00PM
Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
#FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
Youtube: CorESO
DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have seen the 40+man blob in memorial last night. If they actually went out into cyro maybe DC would win some fights.
    Edited by asneakybanana on September 28, 2015 11:04PM
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Asneakyavocado EP DK
    Asneakyblueberry DC Sorc
    Asneakypotato DC NB
    Asneakykiwi DC NB
    Asneakyraspberry EP Warden
    Valor
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 150M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HR clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    605.5k Magblade vMA 27:49 Wolfhunter patch
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny coz they had the least at start of game...
    #FreeLeo

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I went to Dragonclaw with a 8-10 person DC group and the emperor and his minions showed up. But we put up a decent fight. They are so voracious that they will run to Dragonclaw to defend it even with the whole map painted red.

Now I have never seen the emperor's name before, but I am going to make a nice pair of leather loafers that will rival the work of Salvatore Ferragamo out of his overgrown salamander a**.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on September 29, 2015 3:08AM
    United States of America /salute

The Second Son of Cyrodiil
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC and AD are in memorial all night, its your own fault you don't have numbers.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am amazed at how many folks play red in the game overall, it is to the point it is not healthy for the game, at some point I think the other two factions will just stop coming out, I hope not, guess time will tell. :(

If they set the game up so that you wouldn't have to give up playing with your friends, guilds, and make new characters to swap factions people might voluntarily swap to even things out.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am amazed at how many folks play red in the game overall, it is to the point it is not healthy for the game, at some point I think the other two factions will just stop coming out, I hope not, guess time will tell. :(

If they set the game up so that you wouldn't have to give up playing with your friends, guilds, and make new characters to swap factions people might voluntarily swap to even things out.

it will come but for only 1000 crowns!
    #FreeLeo

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you call an EP zerg on NA, EU reds think it's small scale B)
    I got some nice records. i'll try to edit that
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR43
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR25
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16
    and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work guys.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭

aco5712 wrote: »
    It's funny coz they had the least at start of game...

Teh EP zerglings never end. Blahhhhh.
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @aco5712

In the meantime while EP is busy fighting in Cyrodiil on Azura Star and Trueflame...

DC is busy camping the noble entrance sewers with 3 to 4 raids stacked up on top of each other picking one player going down at a time for hours. They were literally there for 3hours straight during the evening of septembre 28th.

Dance_Of_100_Smurfs_zpsg0io3j4t.jpg

AD is busy camping the EP sewer entrance with one full raid and alot of pugs (30-35players) and spamming rearming traps in the choke point to make sure that no EP can make it out alive.

bees_zpsceoes5j9.jpg

Keep QQing about EP overwhelming Cyrodiil and stay down in your sewers.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR30
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR14
    www.twitch.tv/frozyeso
    In the end.. EP WINS!!!
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Change Retreating Maneuvers to apply only to 12 players and give it the Streak treatment
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Increase Forward Momentum snare immunity duration to 8 seconds
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Add an escape move to templars other than mist form
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack
    • Make snares only available from ground effects
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Wtb dynamic population
    • Fix long loading screens
    • Bring ResSickness
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭

If you take the time to actually look at the pops throughout the campaigns over months, not just any particular night at a random time, AD has always had similar and even more on both in and out of primetime. For example, just last night AD had a larger total pop in all campaigns than EP. It's DC that have always been outnumbered, 3 EP guilds rerolling should of helped, but ZOS is already a year late with a faction change system.

Regarding Azura's please continue to cleanse it, we've literally not been defending it in any organized capacity for 3-4 days so that the other factions could retake their scrolls for the reset, wtb other faction pvpers.
    Haxus- EP: Alomar - 5 Stars (Retired), Beast - 3 Stars, Nina Dobrev, Ãlomar - AD: Kurudin - One of the first NA emperors (Retired)
    The True Liberator of Haderus
    Awaiting Camelot Unchained & Crowfall
    RIP Havoc
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »

If you take the time to actually look at the pops throughout the campaigns over months, not just any particular night at a random time, AD has always had similar and even more on both in and out of primetime. For example, just last night AD had a larger total pop in all campaigns than EP. It's DC that have always been outnumbered, 3 EP guilds rerolling should of helped, but ZOS is already a year late with a faction change system.

Regarding Azura's please continue to cleanse it, we've literally not been defending it in any organized capacity for 3-4 days so that the other factions could retake their scrolls for the reset, wtb other faction pvpers.

AFAIK only VE rerolled, who else did?

Look at the queues, pop lock isn't always a great indicator.

As for Azuras, @booksmcread has a great point. Your emp was actively discouraging anyone from trying to cleanse it yesterday.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

As for Azuras, @booksmcread has a great point. Your emp was actively discouraging anyone from trying to cleanse it yesterday.

I think EPHS and some of Pheonix Rising re-rolled, as far as I can recall. (Might be incorrect, feel free to let me know)
    Varen Veleth - Ophelia Veleth
    Llunela Vedrano - Mina Veleth
    Lucy Veleth - Misery Cordia

Zombie Death Machine PC NA Oceanic
    @aruspex
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »

I think EPHS and some of Pheonix Rising re-rolled, as far as I can recall. (Might be incorrect, feel free to let me know)

Sorry EPHS?

Pheonix Rising was Darklord Tiberius? I believe it was like him and one or two others so not really a whole guild.

• Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry EPHS?

Pheonix Rising was Darklord Tiberius? I believe it was like him and one or two others so not really a whole guild.

EP hit Squad, Xylena's guild.
    Varen Veleth - Ophelia Veleth
    Llunela Vedrano - Mina Veleth
    Lucy Veleth - Misery Cordia

Zombie Death Machine PC NA Oceanic
    @aruspex
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry EPHS?

Ahhh, I can't remember if they did or not but I'd heard that as well. Don't know the names or anything someone else might be able to speak to that.

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You are correct. EPHS was counting over 100 members when they rerolled and PR (Pheonix Rising) had a stable organized group of 25 skeletons before they rerolled.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR30
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR14
    www.twitch.tv/frozyeso
    In the end.. EP WINS!!!
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Change Retreating Maneuvers to apply only to 12 players and give it the Streak treatment
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Increase Forward Momentum snare immunity duration to 8 seconds
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Add an escape move to templars other than mist form
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack
    • Make snares only available from ground effects
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Wtb dynamic population
    • Fix long loading screens
    • Bring ResSickness
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Azura's right now there's over a dozen EP hiding inside the gates killing people trying to ride out....or even trying to do the tutorial quest.

Telel is highly impressed by their decision to not go to where they'd have to actually engage in a real fight that'd show how skilled they were. It takes a lot of courage to admit to that level of competence.

They also hope that they will enjoy the server they've shown such dedication in holding onto even when they've run out of those OP level 10s they seem to need to rely on stealth bombs to overhwhelm.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! http://www.twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    @aco5712

In the meantime while EP is busy fighting in Cyrodiil on Azura Star and Trueflame...

DC is busy camping the noble entrance sewers with 3 to 4 raids stacked up on top of each other picking one player going down at a time for hours. They were literally there for 3hours straight during the evening of septembre 28th.

AD is busy camping the EP sewer entrance with one full raid and alot of pugs (30-35players) and spamming rearming traps in the choke point to make sure that no EP can make it out alive.

bees_zpsceoes5j9.jpg

@aco5712

bees_zpsceoes5j9.jpg

How many EP does it take to take Fare, BB, BM, Rayles, Warden?

Apparently an entire zerg and an emp.
    By the time AD or DC moves to take back BM or Rayles, the red zerg is waiting for them in the next keep. I'd be ok with that if it were an emperor keep buts when AD or DC lights up a GATE keep.

Literally 30 reds shows up as soon as anything is lit. Even a resource. We still kill them but eventually the numbers are too much for my stamina regen. We even got EP camping in the gates.

Whats worse? Camping gates or camping ladders? lmfao

PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @aco5712

bees_zpsceoes5j9.jpg

@frozywozy easy telvar i guess.... the only DC guild that i have seen come to azura in the last week is HoD and it isnt frequent when they do come lol
    #FreeLeo

• aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry EPHS?

Xylena did reroll but i dont think the guild came with her. She doesnt have the numbers that your describing at all.... and i havent seen her in weeks unless she moved campaigns.
    #FreeLeo

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was very leggy tonight but had a tremendous fun time dethroning EP and running the 2AD scrolls back home. I hope in the future AD can work together like this and manage more consistency with campaigns.

Don't be afraid to join the angry elves club! We only cut off the heads of kitties when the moon is full.........
    noun An·a·sa·zi \ˌä-nə-ˈsä-zē\
    Dominion Knights
    AD NA PC
    PVP Guild (East Coast Prime Time)
    http://DominionKnights.info
    (Come laugh with us, You know you want to....)
    Guild Leader
    @Draconise
    Plato, "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.... Music is a moral law.... Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge.... You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    It was very leggy tonight but had a tremendous fun time dethroning EP and running the 2AD scrolls back home. I hope in the future AD can work together like this and manage more consistency with campaigns.

Don't be afraid to join the angry elves club! We only cut off the heads of kitties when the moon is full.........

the lag was like 1.6 again.....
    #FreeLeo

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No...telel managed to kill th7ngs despite the lag. That makes it quit different from 1.6's lag.

The pups and Telel even mentioned the differences repeatedly during tonight's broadcast as we were going up against the first DC fight we've seen inna month. Which seemingly included several former The Hovafriends in its numbers.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! http://www.twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeh that's our group. We are the remains of NM and other guilds :)
    #FreeLeo