The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you 1v1/X Stam Sorc (without 600CP)?

• Jar_Ek
    Jar_Ek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you need to look at what your are getting from the group? I would hazard a guess that it is alot of heals... which are hard to replicate solo. Thus we need to compensate with more armour and resist. Anyway that's what I found.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jar_Ek wrote: »
    Thx @Erock25 that's kinda what I suspected... suddenly seems very viable in PVP in latest patch with all the healing/damage reduction.

The first thing I tried in 2.1 was a health regen focus build. SInce then I have have been shifting around bonuses for more offense and am down to 2.2k HP regen, which is still very noticeable while playing.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Jar_Ek
    Jar_Ek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Erock25 Which way did you go to achieve it? 5pc Orgnum/Willow or multiple 2 or 3pc sets? Much in the health recovery cp? Obviously a daedric ability on bar. Circle of protection or blood altar maybe? Heavy armour (7% max if I recall). I am sure there are more ways to stack but I can't think right now. Anyway it's got me enthused... now I just need loads of mats, cash, etc to make it happen.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jar_Ek wrote: »
    @Erock25 Which way did you go to achieve it? 5pc Orgnum/Willow or multiple 2 or 3pc sets? Much in the health recovery cp? Obviously a daedric ability on bar. Circle of protection or blood altar maybe? Heavy armour (7% max if I recall). I am sure there are more ways to stack but I can't think right now. Anyway it's got me enthused... now I just need loads of mats, cash, etc to make it happen.

@Jar_Ek 5 piece willows, Khajit racials, Greater Atronach for passive, Purple Drank, Champion points, and two stam regen enchants gives me around 1.4k magicka, 2.2k HP, and 2.8k stam regen buffed. Weapon damage can spike to around 4k with my legendary v15 maul and a Ravager proc which still happens often enough with a Medium->Ransack->Bash standard rotation. Once they fix Thundering Presence so that it procs Ravager I will have 4 attacks per second going (more in AOE) so my downtime on Ravager should be minimal. Magicka regen isn't wasted either with keeping Crit Surge up using Streak to get regular Crit Rush heals and Restraining Prison to drain stamina.
    Edited by Erock25 on September 29, 2015 5:46PM
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Jar_Ek
    Jar_Ek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx, kinda along the same lines as I was thinking but not a kitty and prob not ravager as I can't afford it. Will mess around and see. Anyway this style of build may help @Cathexis ? Worth a try maybe?
    Edited by Jar_Ek on September 29, 2015 6:11PM
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might try a regen build for solo but it is precarious and expensive. I have the racials for it though.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Stikato
    Stikato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stack weapon damage as high as possible while still maintaining some stam regen.

Thundering + Steel Tornado. Surge. Streak.

Not sure of any other way to really 1vx. Still won't really compare to 1.6 run of the mill magicka sorc, unless you have amazing skills.

Watch Fengrush's twitch, he is the best I have seen.

There was a stam NB setup posted on here a couple weeks ago that seemed like it might work here. 5 piece willow's patch for the regen + purple drink. Everything else dumped into weapon damage. Interested in trying this.

Edited by Stikato on October 1, 2015 5:41AM
    Mordimus - Stam Sorc