The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

One of my skills is different.. (NVM)

PickleZinaJAR
PickleZinaJAR
Soul Shriven
I hope this is the right forum to post in. D:

When I returned to play ESO for almost a week of not playing, my skills were all reset. Okay, no problem. I distributed my points to the skills I had before. However, I've noticed something different about one of my skills. I'm a templar btw. My Radiant Glory (IV) is different than what I remember it to be. When I use it, it makes a different noise and even looks a little different. Instead of a line of light from me to the enemy, it's just two balls of light. One coming from my hand, and one on the enemy. I also think it's not working as good as before, or maybe that's just me? Am I losing my mind or what lol. I have it morphed to where it heals me for 20% of the damage inflicted, and honestly it doesn't seem like it does any good. This was my favorite skill, because of the healing. Now... ehhh.

Am I missing something??
Edited by PickleZinaJAR on November 10, 2015 2:30PM
Dungeons anyone? I'm really behind!
x_x

Xbox One, GT is PickleZ ina JAR
NA Server, Ebonheart Pact
Nord Templar, VR 3
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had a major patch so they changed some buffs and skills, that is why your skills were reset.

I'm going to guess you are on console? If so there is currently a bug that is not showing the beam of light on several abilities, including radiant glory. It has been mentioned it will be fixed in consoles next incremental patch.

I think quite a few people go for the extra damage one. The skill was fixed so don't really on it for your DPS now. Actually use it as an execute and I think it works great.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • PickleZinaJAR
    PickleZinaJAR
    Soul Shriven
    MissBizz wrote: »
    We had a major patch so they changed some buffs and skills, that is why your skills were reset.

I'm going to guess you are on console? If so there is currently a bug that is not showing the beam of light on several abilities, including radiant glory. It has been mentioned it will be fixed in consoles next incremental patch.

I think quite a few people go for the extra damage one. The skill was fixed so don't really on it for your DPS now. Actually use it as an execute and I think it works great.

Yes I am. Oh okay, thank you! I thought I was losing it for a bit. I might try the extra damage instead.
    Dungeons anyone? I'm really behind!
    x_x

Xbox One, GT is PickleZ ina JAR
    NA Server, Ebonheart Pact
    Nord Templar, VR 3