The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Honestly can't figure out what set to go for.... Stamina DK

ZeFeZ
ZeFeZ
Looking for experienced DK Stamina players, and what gear you guys are using in PVP atm? I'm looking at Hist Bark/Hundings Rage/Night Silince or even Black Rose.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a stamina DK I roll Hunding's rage 5 piece followed by 3 piece night mother (2H night mother v16).
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having pretty good luck running 7/7 heavy, 5 Reactive 2 Vampires Kiss (but i want to change this to 2 black rose when i get monies) and i run 2H and SnB, and alternate 2h with Bow. Its tanky :) I'm saving up Rubedo leather to hopefully make a 5/5 Hundings Rage
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Mr-jo-handsome
    I have a Pre patch build thread on my profile but for gear I still suggest 5 hundings if your good on resource management because it outs puts the most damage and I find sheild breaker situational
    Vr16 Nightblade
    VR13 Dragon knight
    Vr1 Templar
    10 Sorcerer
    10 Nightblade
    8 inch ***
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While i am no DK a set every stamina build should at least consider looking at is willow's path, which pretty much takes care off all your resource problems ever, as long as you dont play completely stupid.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Right now I'm running full set of powerful assault and a full set of ravager with 2h and 1h and shield. Ravager will be replaced eventually, bit it's got real nice burst when both item sets weapon bonuses are procced.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • ZeFeZ
    ZeFeZ
    Erock25 wrote: »
    Right now I'm running full set of powerful assault and a full set of ravager with 2h and 1h and shield. Ravager will be replaced eventually, bit it's got real nice burst when both item sets weapon bonuses are procced.

Are you running Heavy or Medium?