The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stealth/Cloak

muffit
muffit
Before the patch this happened alot but not as much as after the patch...

When i attack someone and kill them but not been hit or seen by anyone else and i try go back into stealth it won't let me for around 1min... thats with staying still and spamming cloak. Is it supposed to be like this?

Also i'm frequently getting a bug where i click stealth it automatically unstealths me and this goes on for around a minute or two before it starts working again.

Is there any client fix i can try to do to for these or have they just made stealth/cloak more useless this patch?
PS4 - EU - AD - VR14 Stamina Nightblade
  • Prodigy1971
    Prodigy1971
    ✭✭
    I have the same issue from time to time... hiding impossible for a minute+ usually close to keeps. No enemy players around, no NPCs. Everyone else can stealth... I cant.

Also I have the problem of staying in combat for minutes after the fight. Noone in sight, all my group members are out of combat and riding towards the next keep and I have to run behind them.

• muffit
    muffit
    Really frustrating... Anyone got a fix for this or can ZOS acknowledge this problem?
    PS4 - EU - AD - VR14 Stamina Nightblade