The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to get the game to recognise ` key on UK layout keyboard

Rapthorne
Rapthorne
✭✭
I have had to change my weapon swap key from the key left of 1 ( ` ) to F1, as ESO doesn't seem to recognise the ` key on UK keyboards, instead registering it as a middle mouse button press. Is there any way to fix this issue and be able to map the ` key?

Best Answer

• i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    You can't bro. It doesnt work.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
    Answer ✓
  • Rapthorne
    Rapthorne
    ✭✭
    bump. Could really do with some help on this if anyone can
  • GodParticle
    Silly question, but is your keyboard correctly set up on your pc?
  • Rapthorne
    Rapthorne
    ✭✭

yes, it is. It's set to UK layout and my language on the system is British English
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rapthorne wrote: »

yes, it is. It's set to UK layout and my language on the system is British English

Provide more info about your hardware for what model you have on keyboard+mouse (+drivers) and which OS version you are running. Right now there is nothing we can suggest without knowing more about what kind of hardware that are involved.
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Someone please answer this guy, hes been posting this every day for 3 weeks straight...
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Rapthorne
    Rapthorne
    ✭✭
    i3ig_Gun wrote: »
    Someone please answer this guy, hes been posting this every day for 3 weeks straight...

No I haven't o.o
  • Rapthorne
    Rapthorne
    ✭✭
    i3ig_Gun wrote: »
    You can't bro. It doesnt work.

damn, well thanks for the answer :(