The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Found a Typo. (Contains spoilers - DC Rivenspire quest-line).

Blackbird_V
Blackbird_V
✭✭✭✭✭
Typo highlighted in red. Not game breaking or important, but my OCD senses are tingling.
Image:
o8vJ0U7.jpg
Edited by Blackbird_V on September 24, 2015 12:43PM
Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like how your thread title contains a typo.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    soilers... gross
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

Wow and to think nobody will actually notice the irony. I hate you. Wanna date nonetherless? Just been bothered to edit it ;'(
    Edited by Blackbird_V on September 24, 2015 11:31AM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

and a grammatical error as well... so much for OCD :P