The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's better?

tennotsukai87
tennotsukai87
✭✭
For magicka regain, restoration staff heavy attacks or dark conversation?
  • tennotsukai87
    tennotsukai87
    ✭✭
    Dark conversion*
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're talking about Dark Conversion, so I can safely assume you're a sorcerer.

On the other hand, we're missing much context to provide you with a clear answer !
    ... are you a healer ? If you are, I have a preference for heavy attacks (you heal the closest ally near the target with it).
    On the other hand, I'm not a fan of a sorc healer in PvE. I'm not a fan of a DD with a restoration staff either ^^
    If you're a tank, you need Dark Deal, and not Dark Conversion (especially if magicka spec)
    If it's for PvP, you won't have that much leisure to do heavy attacks, I think, but i'm not a good advisor for PvP spec..

In short : what is your role ? Are you veteran ? Max level ? Is it for PvE or PvP ? If for PvE, endgame or just dailies ?
    Edited by Usara on September 24, 2015 3:29PM
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
    Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
    Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
    Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
    Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
    Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
    Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
    Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
    Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
    Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)