The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Main IC quest issue. Abandoned the quest on accident

AtraisMachina
AtraisMachina
✭✭✭
I abandoned the main IC quest cause some idiot told me I had to too share his quest. I abandoned it after talking to the drake after I talked to the general when you first enter. I went back to the gate to try and pick up the quest again and it wasnt there. Anything I can do or do I just have to do It on another charater? Thx
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to pick it up again from the general, but talking to the Drake is the last stage of that quest anyway, so maybe you completed it? You could try going up the ladder to one of the districts and seeing if there's any quest available up there.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    You should be able to pick it up again from the general, but talking to the Drake is the last stage of that quest anyway, so maybe you completed it? You could try going up the ladder to one of the districts and seeing if there's any quest available up there.

Ok maybe it was a different one. What is the quest in imperial city that has like a keep tower ensignia on the journal
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Ok maybe it was a different one. What is the quest in imperial city that has like a keep tower ensignia on the journal
    I'm afraid I don't know; that's a console-only icon. Did you see if there are any quests in the districts?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Yea i found some are those the main quest legs?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, those are the ones. You can find a list of them here, under "Story Quests".
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind....
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on October 30, 2015 12:46PM
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As @Enodoc mentioned, if you abandon the quests you got from the board in the sewer safe zone, you can pick them up in the district safezones directly. Just use the ladders in the transport hub and you should see a questmarker popping up up there. Interact with the banner, then follow the quest you got up there. I have done that several times on several chars and never had a problem finishing the main quest line.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently you can't get them again if you abandon them which then means you can't do any of the daily quests either.... I abandoned 3 of the main IC quests assuming I could pick them up again later but when I finished three of the 6 quests the other three still didn't return...
    There are two parts to each "Cheese Wedge" quest.

There is the "Scout the area part" which you can do simply by poking your head above and activating your Alliance banner. (There is no explicit turn in for this part), and the Drake is always hanging out nearby in the safe zone of each wedge.

You can talk to her there, complete the local quest, and then you are quest-step done with that wedge. @SteveCampsOut The Scouting board is also located by the door to the sewers at your IC Alliance base.

You can only have one scouting quest at a time, so if you have one that is currently active, you cannot pickup or share (your friend was not incorrect) another until you have completed that one or abandoned it.

You can, however, return to the scouting board and pick up one of the next zones you have not completed.

Once all six are done, there are others to speak with to advance the 'main' quest and eventually you have to
    Retreive a note from the Rat which is just inside the lower sewer area on your map. This step/quest marker is an easy one to overlook.

Easiest way to check is to look at your upper IC map and see which (if any) icons are not filled in white. If they all are, the wedges are done, and you need to advance the main before the dailies will unlock.

There is always a way to pick up a quest again, though finding the how and the where can be difficult sometimes.
    Edited by Merlin13KAGL on October 30, 2015 11:58AM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS