The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game crashing during quests updates

wayner4_ESO
After today's update I had the game crash twice trying to interact with the NPCs for the quest Council of the five companions. This has never happened to me while interacting with a npc before.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had this happen a number of times when trying to complete the main quest. The PC version would drop to the crashed application dialog and it would, most often, happen when the game was trying to change to the NPC dialog view. However, there was a time when, around the Groundskeeper/Meridia speech in the Planar Vortex, my system would crash.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • wayner4_ESO
    Thanks for the reply Lordrichter

Seem like I just needed to reboot my computer. Got through the quests and everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks again
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you got it fixed. May fortune favor you and it stays that way. :wink:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus