Maintenance for the week of February 19:
· [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – February 19, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – February 20, 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)

The Lunar Collective-NO DUES, Weekly Guild trader,very active community,beginner & solo friendly

KATObloodpaw
KATObloodpaw
✭✭✭
Recent as of- 2/12/2018

Greetings citizen of Tamriel! The Lunar Collective is actively recruiting again, The Lunar Collective or "TLC" is a guild for players who LOVE The Elder Scrolls! Whether you're a hardened veteran or you've just started your adventures, our guild is inviting you to join our Collective.

Summary
TLC is an established guild that was formed right after the game launched in 2015.Our guild + its members are friendly,organized, fiercely loyal & extremely knowledgeabe.The main focus of our guild is to create a fun,strong,collective environment to enhance every one of our member’s playing experience.Currently our guild has two official charters:The Lunar Collective & The Lunar Contingent.Lunar has over 700 members, progressive trader locations for both guilds & tons more!

Playstyles
TLC facilitates a wide variety of players who enjoy different play styles:

Solo-If you are a solo player,enjoy exploring content on your own but you need the occasional group to help you with harder content,crafting or a guild trader to sell your valuables then our guild is perfect for you!Our guild doesn’t hassle or force anything on our members.

RP-That’s right! We have members with great imaginations and writing skills.Some
of our members take part in some light RP ocassionally and have intertwined their storytelling with a few of our guild events.Join today to see what adventures unfold!

Social-If you enjoy socializing while you play,we have a VERY active community that you can chat with while you conquer Tamriel.Our guild regularly hosts unique guild games & events for our members.If you'd like to participate make sure you join our group on the app BAND &/or our group on Facebook.(Links posted below)

Selling,Trading,Guild Trader-Our guild has a regular guild trader.We allow all of our members to sell in our guild store free of charge,dues are never forced! If you need help with increasing sales or making more gold, we have experienced players that can guide you & show you how to generate more gold weekly.

Crafting-If you need help becoming a great crafter or need something crafted,Our master crafters will be more than willing to help you with all of your crafting needs.

PVE-We have regular PVE events including trials,zone clearing,skyshard hunts & more.Our members are always tackling PVE content together on their downtime, so you will never have trouble finding groups for dungeons or the like.

PVP Campaign-If you enjoy PVP, our guild runs regular events in Cyrodil and The Imperial City/Sewers.We also have members that PVP regularly & can teach our members that need advice.

Guild Housing-We have multiple guild halls for all our members to share.We have attunables,target dummies,transmute and more! We are proud to provide an area where members can coordinate, craft or even hang out and socialize.

Leave your gamertag below and I'll invite you as soon as a slot is available.If you have any issues with the forums you can message me on Xbox live, my GT is Shock Value1134.If you’d like to join our sister guild as well, send a message to JNA6686 or Andie6686.

For more guild information on ranking,social media,sister guilds,etc join Today!
Edited by KATObloodpaw on February 13, 2018 8:31AM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Check out our guild on other social media for extra ESO related news or if you are having trouble posting here on the forums.

FB Guild group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLunarCollective/

BAND: Shock Value1134 invites you to [#ESO The Lunar Collective] group on BAND, the group communication app used by 50M+ people.
    http://band.us/n/aaadUfz1j3T60
    (You can also search with the group name)

Xbox one Club:The Lunar Collective

Edited by KATObloodpaw on February 12, 2018 9:46AM
  • TheImpaler101K
    TheImpaler101K
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: TheImpaler101K
    My highest is only lvl 21 on the AD. So you don't have to give me a high rank or anything (I'd feel better if I earned it.) But I'm usually on everyday and I'm always wanting to socialize with others.
    "Truth falls like a cold rain, carving many channels in the mud.
    My truth is different from the Dunmer's, yet both are still true." - Walks-in-Ash
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on January 19, 2018 6:18AM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on February 13, 2018 8:30AM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    recruiting
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on February 13, 2018 8:31AM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be playing tomorrow morning to send out more invites.
  • eddietfd
    eddietfd
    Soul Shriven
    I'm fairly active at the minute ( annual leave from work for another week :)) lvl 19 my GT EddieTFD
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I added you eddie
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on September 25, 2015 10:50PM
  • RogueShade
    RogueShade
    ✭✭
    I just started playing, only level 5 and would love some people to play with!
    GT RogueShadow3
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    i added you rogue
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on September 25, 2015 10:49PM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Since the release of tamriel one, all alliances may play together. Feel free to send invites to all your friends !
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on January 12, 2017 7:05AM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Guild bank is up and running!
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on October 2, 2015 10:30PM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Online now sending invites
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Jim Berry

I'm on late nights Thursday thru Sunday, but on more the other days.

I'm on a new character, though, as I wasn't happy with my previous.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    No worries Jim. I'll add you later today!
  • sammysosa414
    sammysosa414
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm pretty new to the game and would like to join I'm only level 6 right now, I'm in ad and would love people to play with. My gamertag is Krispay King.
  • ksmith6317b14_ESO
    ksmith6317b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'll join bluechef10
  • ksmith6317b14_ESO
    ksmith6317b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also a later night person cause I work second shift
  • Mluczy420
    Mluczy420
    Soul Shriven
    Usually on from 7-10 weekdays and most of the day on Saturday and Sunday. Mluczy is my gt. Kind of new to mmorpgs.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    sending invites
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on October 2, 2015 10:31PM
  • djrakim
    djrakim
    Soul Shriven
    Add me plz taticlemoney12
  • painfulupchuck
    painfulupchuck
    Soul Shriven
    gt: painfulupchuck
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I will be on in a few hours to send invites and play if anyone wants to join me or needs a partner.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Hey taticlemoney ! I tried adding you on Xbox live and it says you don't exist. You can send me a friend request on Xbox live GT:shock value1134
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on September 30, 2015 1:43PM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone ! I wanted to thank all the players who are taking interest in this guild!
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on October 2, 2015 10:33PM
  • RogueShade
    RogueShade
    ✭✭
    I'm working on a crafter if anyone needs anything let me know.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I know I have at least 5 requests that I need to send out tonight. I'll be on in a couple hours to send guild invites and play with whoever wants to play.thank you everyone for your patience !
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting!
    We grow stronger with each passing day! Join our ranks! Im always ready to play with anyone in the guild when I'm online.
  • HelloZepp
    HelloZepp
    What are the current player levels? I wouldn't mind joining a smaller group as long as it's active. I'm a vet15 almost 16 NB
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently at CP 526
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on August 29, 2017 3:48PM