Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

The Lunar Collective - Active social guild, No dues/Weekly traders, Full guildhall/Daily events!

• RustyDPS
    RustyDPS
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite! GT: RustyRhetor
  • dreamtime_souljah
    dreamtime_souljah
    Soul Shriven
    any chance of an add? my GT is dreamtime souljah
  • Astarael10
    Astarael10
    Soul Shriven
    Invites going out

Hiya. Not sure if I’m looking in the right spot but didn’t receive an invite.
  • goldguy345
    goldguy345
    Soul Shriven
    GT: goldguy345
  • ColdWicked
    ColdWicked
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, interested in joining. GT is ColdWicked
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I’ll have invites out tonight.
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • RustyDPS
    RustyDPS
    Soul Shriven
    Still never got one, Kato! RustyRhetor
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RustyDPS wrote: »
    Still never got one, Kato! RustyRhetor

Same, never got one here either. GT: Marginis ii
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • KJO18
    KJO18
    Please send me an invite, I have way to much gear and need to clear some space! GT is KJO18
  • Mimikyu
    Mimikyu
    Soul Shriven
    Gt:Mimikyv
    I'm fairly new and still learning :)
  • calfaro
    calfaro
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player, would love an invite!
    GT: calfaro
  • Astarael10
    Astarael10
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah still never received an invite.... :/
  • Knuckels1987
    Recent as of- 9/6/2018

Greetings citizen of Tamriel! The Lunar Collective is actively recruiting again, The Lunar Collective or "TLC" is a guild for players who LOVE The Elder Scrolls! Whether you're a hardened veteran or you've just started your adventures, our guild wants YOU to join our Collective.

Summary
    TLC is an established guild that was formed right after the game launched in 2015.We are a 18+ ONLY guild.Our guild members are friendly,organized, fiercely loyal & extremely knowledgeabe.The main focus of our guild is to create a fun,strong,collective environment to enhance every one of our member’s playing experience.

Currently our guild has three official charters, you can join one or all three!

The Lunar Collective(No Dues)
    The Lunar Contingent(No Dues)
    The Lunar Emporium(5k weekly)

Combined we have over 700 members, an elaborate ranking system ,progressive trader locations for all guilds & tons more!

Playstyles
    TLC facilitates a wide variety of players who enjoy different play styles:

Solo-If you are a solo player,enjoy exploring content on your own but you need the occasional group to help you with harder content,crafting or a guild trader to sell your valuables then our guild is perfect for you!Our guild doesn’t hassle or force anything on our members.

RP-That’s right! We have members with great imaginations and writing skills.Some
    of our members take part in some light RP ocassionally and have combined their storytelling with a few of our guild events.Join today to see what adventures unfold!

Social-If you enjoy socializing while you play,we have a VERY active community that you can chat with while you conquer Tamriel.Our guild regularly hosts unique guild games & events for our members.If you'd like to participate make sure you join our group on the app BAND &/or our group on Facebook.(Links posted below).

Selling,Trading,Guild Trader-Our guild has a weekly guild trader.We allow all of our members to sell in our guild store free of charge,dues are never forced! If you need help with increasing sales or making more gold, we have experienced players that can guide you & show you how to generate more gold weekly.

Crafting-If you need help becoming a great crafter or need something crafted,Our master crafters will be more than willing to help you with all of your crafting needs.

PVE-We have regular PVE events including trials,zone clearing,skyshard hunts & more.Our members are always tackling PVE content together on their downtime, so you will never have trouble finding groups for dungeons or the like.

PVP Campaign+ Battlegrounds-If you enjoy PVP, our guild runs regular events in Cyrodil and The Imperial City/Sewers.We also have members that play Battlegrounds/PVP regularly & can teach our members that need PVP advice.

Guild Housing-We have multiple guild halls for all our members to share.We have attunables,target dummies,transmute and more! We are proud to provide an area where members can coordinate, craft or even hang out and socialize.

Leave your Gamertag below and I'll invite you to an open Lunar Guild. If you have any issues with the forums or you would like to be in a specific charter you can message Shock Value1134, Tarhele, Andie6686 or JNA6686.

The Lunar Collective,GM-Shock Value1134
    The Lunar Contingent,GM-Andie6686
    The Lunar Emporium,GM- Tarhele

For more guild information on ranking,social media,sister guilds,etc join Today!

PiggyFuzzball61 . Pls add me.
  • Pouil4
    Pouil4
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite? Gamertag is Pouil4
  • BolinBear
    BolinBear
    Soul Shriven
    EvilBolinBear. Please invite me if you have room!
  • Bumfuzzler
    Bumfuzzler
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player and former guild member. Please send an invite to: Gilroy Libbs

Thanks!
  • freezdeath
    GT: freezdeathliver
  • Tarwth
    Tarwth
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Tawrth
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Invites went out.
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on September 23, 2018 6:11PM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    If you want an invite please make sure that you have an open guild slot, you can only be in 5 player guilds at one time. Also please make sure you are on the NA sever, I cannot invite players from EU server.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Spots available
  • DarKiefus
    DarKiefus
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would love an invite. Just recently started playing again. Didnt get to far last time around. But, started a new character. I try to be on at least a couple hours on week nights (long work days & kids) and play a fair amount on weekends.

Gamertag is D4rkRe4ver
  • ReachHalo
    ReachHalo
    ✭✭✭
    Would love an in invite please.

Gt - Jabs 4 Dayzz

Many thanks!!
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for another trading guild GT: Palmtreedance93
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• blackbird333
    blackbird333
    Soul Shriven
    xBLKxBRDx Lunar C’s please
  • K1llerJuni0r
    K1llerJuni0r
    Soul Shriven
    GT: K1llerJuni0r would like to join.
  • ASchrodingerCat
    I'm one of those mostly solo players, but if you have any slots for that type you sound like a good group to have as a guild.
    GT: ASchrodingerCat
  • Cryonize
    Cryonize
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Cryonize

New to Console gaming but have been playing PC/NA for over 3 years. Hard to start up with no CP or not knowing anyone.
    Valeris Stormguard StamDK - NA
  • epona151
    epona151
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite to either of your due-free guilds. I am trying to work on making more gold through guild stores. :) gamertag - weecricket151
  • HamWoopan
    HamWoopan
    Soul Shriven
    Can a friend and I join?

My GT: Ham Woopan Jr

Friends: Alacritus