Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

The Lunar Collective - Active social guild, No dues/Weekly traders, Full guildhall/Daily events!

KATObloodpaw
KATObloodpaw
✭✭✭
This post was updated and reviewed on:5/25/2021

Greetings citizen of Tamriel, The Lunar Collective is actively recruiting again! The Lunar Collective or "TLC" is a guild for players who LOVE The Elder Scrolls! Whether you're a hardened veteran or you've just started your adventures, our guild wants YOU to join our Collective.

Summary
TLC is an established guild that was formed when ESO launched in 2015.We are an 18+ ONLY guild. Our guild members are friendly, organized, fiercely loyal & extremely knowledgeable. The main focus of our guild is to create a fun, strong, collective environment to enhance every one of our member’s playing experience. As a collective we try our best to facilitate a wide variety of playstyles without forcing dues, participation, or hassling our members relentlessly. We want both solo players and social players to feel welcomed and involved!

Our guild has three official charters with weekly guild traders. You can join one, or all three!

The Lunar Collective- Social Guild (No Dues)
The Lunar Contingent- Social Guild (No Dues)
The Lunar Emporium- Trading Guild (5k weekly, FIRST WEEK FREE!)

We are proud to provide our members with unique and exclusive guild benefits. We have a fully stocked guild hall, master crafters, daily events, informative workshops, promotion opportunities and more!

What WE are looking for..
If you would like to gain experience or already have experience as an officer in a guild then now is the perfect time to join The Lunar Collective! Currently we are looking for active members to fill various officer positions in our guild. You can apply for an officer position by joining the guild, then joining our group on https://band.us/band/65305728# and finally messaging Shock Value1134 on BAND.

Leave your Gamer Tag in a comment below and we will have an invite sent from an open Lunar Guild. If you have any issues with the forums or you would like to be in a specific charter send an Xbox message to Shock Value1134, Tarhele, Andie6686, JNA6686 or find us all on BAND https://band.us/band/65305728#

DO NOT SEND A MESSAGE VIA ESO MAIL! YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE!

The Lunar Collective,GM-Shock Value1134
The Lunar Contingent,GM-Andie6686
The Lunar Emporium,GM- Tarhele

Edited by KATObloodpaw on May 26, 2021 4:24AM
GT:Shock Value1134
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Check out our guild on other social media for extra ESO related news or if you are having trouble posting here on the forums.

FB Guild group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLunarCollective/

BAND: Shock Value1134 invites you to [#ESO The Lunar Collective] group on BAND, the group communication app used by 50M+ people.
    http://band.us/n/aaadUfz1j3T60
    (You can also search with the group name)

Xbox one Club:The Lunar Collective

Edited by KATObloodpaw on February 12, 2018 9:46AM
  • TheImpaler101K
    TheImpaler101K
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: TheImpaler101K
    My highest is only lvl 21 on the AD. So you don't have to give me a high rank or anything (I'd feel better if I earned it.) But I'm usually on everyday and I'm always wanting to socialize with others.
    "Truth falls like a cold rain, carving many channels in the mud.
    My truth is different from the Dunmer's, yet both are still true." - Walks-in-Ash
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    sent
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on November 9, 2019 2:06AM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on February 13, 2018 8:30AM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    recruiting
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on February 13, 2018 8:31AM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be playing tomorrow morning to send out more invites.
  • eddietfd
    eddietfd
    Soul Shriven
    I'm fairly active at the minute ( annual leave from work for another week :)) lvl 19 my GT EddieTFD
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I added you eddie
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on September 25, 2015 10:50PM
  • RogueShade
    RogueShade
    ✭✭✭
    I just started playing, only level 5 and would love some people to play with!
    GT RogueShadow3
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    i added you rogue
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on September 25, 2015 10:49PM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Since the release of tamriel one, all alliances may play together. Feel free to send invites to all your friends !
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on January 12, 2017 7:05AM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Guild bank is up and running!
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on October 2, 2015 10:30PM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Online now sending invites
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Jim Berry

I'm on late nights Thursday thru Sunday, but on more the other days.

I'm on a new character, though, as I wasn't happy with my previous.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    No worries Jim. I'll add you later today!
  • sammysosa414
    sammysosa414
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm pretty new to the game and would like to join I'm only level 6 right now, I'm in ad and would love people to play with. My gamertag is Krispay King.
  • ksmith6317b14_ESO
    ksmith6317b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'll join bluechef10
  • ksmith6317b14_ESO
    ksmith6317b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also a later night person cause I work second shift
  • Mluczy420
    Mluczy420
    Soul Shriven
    Usually on from 7-10 weekdays and most of the day on Saturday and Sunday. Mluczy is my gt. Kind of new to mmorpgs.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    sending invites
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on October 2, 2015 10:31PM
  • djrakim
    djrakim
    Soul Shriven
    Add me plz taticlemoney12
  • painfulupchuck
    painfulupchuck
    Soul Shriven
    gt: painfulupchuck
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I will be on in a few hours to send invites and play if anyone wants to join me or needs a partner.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Hey taticlemoney ! I tried adding you on Xbox live and it says you don't exist. You can send me a friend request on Xbox live GT:shock value1134
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on September 30, 2015 1:43PM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone ! I wanted to thank all the players who are taking interest in this guild!
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on October 2, 2015 10:33PM
  • RogueShade
    RogueShade
    ✭✭✭
    I'm working on a crafter if anyone needs anything let me know.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I know I have at least 5 requests that I need to send out tonight. I'll be on in a couple hours to send guild invites and play with whoever wants to play.thank you everyone for your patience !
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting!
    We grow stronger with each passing day! Join our ranks! Im always ready to play with anyone in the guild when I'm online.
  • HelloZepp
    HelloZepp
    What are the current player levels? I wouldn't mind joining a smaller group as long as it's active. I'm a vet15 almost 16 NB
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently at CP 526
    Edited by KATObloodpaw on August 29, 2017 3:48PM