The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Start Imperial City Quests, Invisible NPC! (Drake of Blades)

Klashnikov
I cannot begin questing in the Imperial City because the first quest giver, the Drake of Blades is invisible! After talking to Nedras, I walk over to where she is supposed to be leaned up against the wall by the crafting stations and she is not there. I am missing a lot of content because of this. I've asked in zone etc and googled everywhere and no one has seemed to come across this problem. What can I do??
  • Klashnikov
    Even just tried repairing the game, still nothing
  • Klashnikov
    Bump, if this doesn't get resolved I will probably cancel my sub. There is no point in paying for something I can't even play :/