The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

to Battle Level or not,,,

HeathenDeacon
HeathenDeacon
✭✭✭
So, since this update I've been really confused on how to deal with turning on Battle LEveling or not with my V 11 Sorc.
Basically its a choice of giving up either insane survivabilty or a good chunk of my dps.

As it stands now turning it on gives me about 15k extra health and 10k extra stam, along with 2k more spella nd armor reisitance.
However it also takes away about 1/3 of both my max magic and magic recovery, along with a bit of spell damage i believe.

Now, running IC content i've kept it turned on, but i'm more undecided what to do when i just want to pvp in Cyrodil.
SO far i've mostly been keeping it on and then using REcovery drinks since the leveld regen is unbearably low.
MY burst still takes a pretty big hit, but at least i can sustain.

any thoughts?
& BTW, for the record this battle leveling meta seems ridiculously overpowered for survivability IMO. I dont understand how me being a v11 gives me 15000 extra health on top of the 5k just for being in Cyrodil, lol.
thanks.
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because in general battle leveled characters have far far less damage, far less armor, regen and all of the important stats. Take a heavy armor wearing tank, battle leveled you only have 8500 resist, where as a good tank can hit hard cap of 33.5k

Or a burst Nb can hit 5-6 weapon damage, as opposed to the 1300 odd of battle leveling etc.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would from VR10 switch battle leveling off,

For your own good,

L2P with less stamina and health or you will get wrecked at VR16..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm level 20 and I've turned it off now. Come at me bruhs