Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spinning

pipelighter
pipelighter
✭✭✭
Whenever I try to fight another player I find them running around me in circles. I'll be hones I usually run like hell to get my back against a wall by which time they have often shot me to threads. How are they achieving this running in circles? I use a mouse and no way ccan I do this - so are they using game-pads or is there a button I am missing?

cheers
^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strafe left or right with your keyboard keys while turning the mouse slowly at the same time and you'll run circles.
    :smile:
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Strafe left or right with your keyboard keys while turning the mouse slowly at the same time and you'll run circles.
    :smile:

Yeah, and if you have your ability keys set up so you can spread your hands a bit and tap them while keeping some fingers on the strafe keys you can even attack that way. I do it all the time with my characters... some big and strong mobs have real trouble attacking enemies that run in circles around them...
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some big and strong mobs have real trouble attacking enemies that run in circles around them...
    Makes soloing Craglorn Dunerippers a walk in the desert ...
    shades.gif
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ha! Thanks once again everyone. I will practice this and get my keys bound properly.
    ^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D