The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

would u pick old skill morphs for. radiant destruction/blinding light etc. if u could?

Jprip88b16_ESO
just wana know if people would pick some of the old morphs over the new ones, if they had the option to pick from them, for example like the old Blinding light morphs in dawns wrath now called radiant destruction, where either u pick one of the new morphs or a old one?

me personal i would take one of the old radiant destruction/blinding light morphs over the new any day of the week..
Edited by Jprip88b16_ESO on September 19, 2015 11:41AM
Name. Anish
Race. Orc
Class. Dragonknight
Faction. Daggerfall

EU Mega server
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another beam vs blind thread. That's not gonna happen. But if I had a chance to chose one, I'd pick blinding light any day.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here, blinding light was great.
  • Jprip88b16_ESO
    the way i see it is they basicly took the only good skill templars had and made it crap
    Edited by Jprip88b16_ESO on September 19, 2015 12:38PM
    Name. Anish
    Race. Orc
    Class. Dragonknight
    Faction. Daggerfall

EU Mega server
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the old Heated Blades(iirc) the one that made all melee attacks miss for 4 seconds. The new blade cloak is a little more fitting the high dps design of Dual-Wielding, but Heated Blades gave a stam-melee Nightblade reliable damage protection.

It's also frustrating seeing mobs still use it and know that its not available.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would take beam because dead > blind.