The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB Cloak? How it works in PvP+PvE Area?

Stigant
Stigant
✭✭✭✭
To explain what I m trying to say i will describe, what happened to me several times in IC, mostly in sewers.

While running trough PvP area with PvE NPCS I ve got jumped by NB who, after realizing I m a little bit too tanky for him to be easily bursted down, started to pull hostile NPCs, and then using cloak Immediatelly which made those NPC's to attack me so I ended up fighting NB AND several NPCs. then he just kept cloaking and made sure to land a killing blow to get all my stones. Those NPC's respawn very fast in sewers and have quite a long "agro range" immediately after Cloak they switched attention to me and then "stayed on me" even after the NB appeared.
On few ocasions I have even got "jumped" by an NB that already had few NPCs with him. Than he cloaked, NPCs completly ignored him after the cloak.
Is this really how should cloak work now? Seems to me to give a little too big advantage, especialy in an enviroment like IC.
  • coolermh
    coolermh
    ✭✭✭
    Detect pot his ass
    -MrHeid625
    Max Chars:
    Magika Sorc AD
    Stamina NB AD
    Stam DK AD
    Magika NB-
    Magika Temp-
    Stam Warden
    Stam Sorc
    Mag Warden
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thx for advice .. I have of course did that ... but it does not make the bunch of NPCs change their target .. once NB cloaks and they switch target they go for it .. no matter what, unles I was on my NB to counter the same way ...
    I have even went so far that I logged my NB to do the same to other poor players ... worked like a charm: pull few more mobs while there are few players ready to get ganked, ambush - > do your regular initial burst and cloak - > cloak - > cloak - > finisher from cloak to get your stones .... ridiculous
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    Lol.. and that is on a stamina NB. Nerf sorc!
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should only aggro enemys you have targeted. Not sure if this is a bug or not. Are you hitting the npc's trying to fight the nb?
    PS4 NA DC
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    coolermh wrote: »
    Detect pot his ass

Except they dont work on cloak now
  • nordickittyhawk
    nordickittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reeko wrote: »
    Detect pot his ass

they do...
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Detect pot his ass

they do...

Just re-read the patch notes and i was wrong. My apologys. I coulda swore i read a while back that they would not work on cloaked targets. Dang :(
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should only aggro enemys you have targeted. Not sure if this is a bug or not. Are you hitting the npc's trying to fight the nb?

Well ... I don't want to say NO for sure, but I m certainly trying not to .. but guess what, my self healing with Vigor and Rally makes them as angry towards me as if I was damaging them ...

Detect pot his ass

they do...

Yes they still do

• Quady
    Quady
    ✭✭
    Things like this should be fixed before IC release.

Doesn't matter if i u use detect pot or magelight, for few milliseconds NB is invisible and NPCs change their target to nearest player, don't even need to hit them.

Next thing, why the hell NB can walk near NPCs and other ppl need to use pots for that?

Simple fix would be: give NPCs some detect radius and don't let them stop follow ppl that go invis/cloak.
    Edited by Quady on September 19, 2015 6:36PM