The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

League of Assassins [PvX][Casual, Social, Normal Trials]

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, i'll pass your name to the council and someone will get you an inv asap. Remember to join our discord too!
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • killerasian
    killerasian
    Soul Shriven
    Still recruiting?
    Killerasian is my PS4 name
    Koreaneskimo is one of my names
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Passed your name to the council, and someone will get you an inv asap. You can also join our discord.

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are indeed still recruiting!

• Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite SKY-D1VER-please
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Inv sent, thank you and welcome. You can join our discord too!

• JLieu
    JLieu
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Shad,

Can I be invited to join?

PSN is J_Lieu

Thank you!
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Passed your name to the council and someone will get you an inv asap. You can also join our discord, you'll find the invite link in the About Us when you get in.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are always recruiting, always open to taking in anyone, regardless of level!

• Meangene930
    Meangene930
    Soul Shriven
    could i get a guild invite? psn Meangene930
  • hardcor_barra
    hardcor_barra
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds great! Invite please?
    PSN - harDCor_barra
    Level 27. Semi new to MMOs, have played some but usually kept solo. Loving ESO

Happy holidays everyone!
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Passed names to the Council to get you invs. Merry Christmas, and welcome!

• Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psn CelticDude421
  • Dragonna
    Dragonna
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite please PSN: DragonSorceress
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Inv sent thank you.

• pjkirker
    pjkirker
    PSN tikiwiki1531
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruitinf as always as we usher in 2018 with huge new events planned!

• Loveunit
    Loveunit
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Can I join? I'm still only a level 18 Dragonknight though, but would appreciate the invite!

PSN : Loveunit21
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Inv sent thank you, and remember to join our discord!

• bobbyjams
    bobbyjams
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, please

PSN: BobbyJams

thank you
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We're still going and still recruiting. Our discord is super active and everyone is awesome and friendly!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Stoll recruiting.

• dasaybz
    dasaybz
    May I please have in invite

PSN - dasaybz
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard and remember to join our discord!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting!

• Astigpinoy1010
    Astigpinoy1010
    Soul Shriven
    I would love me to join psn: Astigpinoy1019
  • SteveNicholas
    SteveNicholas
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, would love an invite!
    Psn: SteveNicholas
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent, thank you and welcome. Remember to join our discord as well, the inv link code is in our about us.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting.

• willstyles444
    if it's cool I am interested in joining your guild I don't have much to offer but I am eager to learn!
    my psn is crackyledoosh
    I have a level 50 nightblade and I'm working on a templar right now lvl 32
    cp is 222 thank you!! ps I'm recently back and don't have a keyboard I can use atm but wil be purchasing one