The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

League of Assassins [PvX][Casual, Social, Normal Trials]

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    deldar75 wrote: »
    i'd like to join my psn: deldar75

Aloha, please see my previous msg, we are now requiring applications to be submitted on our website. Thank you.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We indeed are still recruiting. Please remember we are requiring applications to be submitted on our website at this time.

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    Provided it all still worked fine, I just put in an application on the site. I'm always looking to do dungeons and trials or anything I can do when I'm online (times greatly vary as I'm 33 and there's lots going on, but I still get the chance to dedicate chunks of time). My CP level is deceptive of my experience. It's at 211 now (and moving up steadily) whereas I was already up to near 300 on the Xbox one before switching to PS4 this year and taking up a larger social role in the game overall. Having dependable folks to do the dungeons and what not that I've yet to tackle would be fantastic. Especially when some pugs don't want to do all bosses in a dungeon (nothing like missing one or two in a 4 man dungeon and not finding anyone do run through again with). I'm DPS warden, but I'm also beginning to build my first tanks and healer using some guidelines from various sites, so I occasionally will be seen on some low level alts, and I tend to stay quieter in text chat when I'm running those ones (since I can't do much to help a CP group with a level 15 dragon knight orc). My understanding of how to funnel my CP points has grown exponentially this summer as well, helping me to make the most of my character skills and specialties, and my crafting skills are all maxed on my main (tho I lack in research still for many things, and don't have a ton of motifs, but I'm constantly keeping up on both, my bow traits for example are in it's last trait research as I type this). I keep my food up, I craft my own potions, I maintain decent armor (purple and gold with set bonuses to help me get the most dps I can but always looking for better sets or combinations) and I'm always open to constructive criticism and suggestions.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    With HoTR on the way, we are planning to have guild runs of both new dungeons through out the day on the 29th. There has never been a better time to join. We are also building up a program designed to help members better understand their class and role and get the gear they need to succeed. Details of this program will be coming soon!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Come join us for HoTR!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Come on and join us. We will be rolling out our new mentorship program in the coming weeks.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Updated the first post. Apply today! We have sweetrolls! If Grizz hasn't eaten them all again. . .

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Updated. The application is now optional once again due to popular demand.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Updated.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Updated. We are seeking more active members. We have also just rolled out our new mentorship program!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Actively recruiting active members. We have 380+ members and growing.
    Edited by shadelon on September 12, 2017 1:44PM

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Seeking active members still! We get a trader when we can through donation, free for all our members to use!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Doing normal trials tonight!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting active members, and we have opened sign ups for our Maw of Lorkahj progression group on our fb group. Apply or just send me a msg on psn.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting active members! Just purged a lot of inactives and we need more actives to take their place!

• Lonewolf628
    Lonewolf628
    ✭✭
    PSN: wildwerewolf1

Pls add!
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Passing your name on to the council to get you an inv now.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting active members!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We have a full guild island open to all members with all crafting stations and a training skeleton, as well as a mentorship program designed to help our members learn more about the game and their class!

• sirburus
    sirburus
    Invite please. Psn: sirburus
    Thanks!
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Will do when i get on!

• Whitegnome
    Whitegnome
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested for sure, active daily gamer, just not cap level yet. Psn: WhyteGnome. Will be on around 1am EST
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Inv sent. Thank you.

• lonehuntress
    lonehuntress
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! I’m somewhat new to ESO and I’d love to join if you’re still accepting member applications. I played on PC for a while, but I just switched over to PS4 and I’m looking to meet more casual players like myself. My PSN is blissfuldesires, and my in-game user is thelonehuntress. Thanks! :smiley:
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Aloha. If you're 18+ i'd be more than happy to get you an inv. I'll pass your name to the council since i am not at home at the moment.

• Whitegnome
    Whitegnome
    Soul Shriven
    Lol I'm a kinda noob too, never had a level capped player. Maybe ill catch you on later tho nd we can level together a bit. I'm 22 at the moment
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Whytegnome, already sent you an inv earlier before i left my house.

• lonehuntress
    lonehuntress
    Soul Shriven
    Just to verify, yes I am 18 and will be turning 19 in a couple weeks :)

@Whitegnome Haha that’d be awesome, any help is definitely appreciated
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Yep passed your name to the council. I'll double check right now see if any of the council are on atm and if so make sure they do their job lol.

• Whitegnome
    Whitegnome
    Soul Shriven
    shadelon wrote: »
    Whytegnome, already sent you an inv earlier before i left my house.

Yea haha I'm just at work 4 a few hours, but once i get home ill accept it for sure hehe. Thanks again