Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

League of Assassins [PvX][Casual, Social, Normal Trials]

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    @cotton868 your name does not appear in the search.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    @ckdevillenub18_ESO you need to leave a guild first, getting an error.

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • cotton868
    cotton868
    Soul Shriven
    The characters name is cotty the last if that helps. If not send me a message on PSN cotton868 and I'll check when I get home from work
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Game goes by psn id, so no char name doesn't help. I can't find you in the psn search at all so sending a msg won't work. You will need to send me a msg. I think your privacy settings are the cause.

• cotton868
    cotton868
    Soul Shriven
    No I gave you the wrong id. It's cotton825 my bad
  • Laurdana
    Laurdana
    Soul Shriven
    As a casual player that is returning to the game this looks like a good place for me. I would love to join if that’s ok. My PSN is LARFAR2106
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry i will pass on your name to the council now. Been dealing with rl stuff lol.

• Repitwar
    Repitwar
    ✭✭
    would love to join your guild. please add eric_garvey PSN
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    @Repitwar you need to leave a guild first.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

• SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Add me please,

PSN - SSlarg

Thank You
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Shepoffire
    Shepoffire
    ✭✭✭
    Glad things are going well sir
  • SGTDIDO228
    Would like to join the guild. PSN - SGTDIDO228
    PSN - SGTDIDO228
  • Gamephriek
    Could i get an invite as well please? PSN - Gamephriek
  • Cottleston_Pie
    Cottleston_Pie
    Soul Shriven
    If you have any spots left, would love an invite. PSN - Cottleston_Pie. Thank you!
  • Mookie_McGroin
    Are you still recruiting? I would like an invite. Thank you

PSN: Mookie_McGroin
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Invs sent. Thank you

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Excited for Summerset? So are we! Come join now!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

• Chaos111075
    Chaos111075
    Soul Shriven
    If you guys are still recruiting I’m interested PSN is Chaos111075. 32 YO. Casual player. Thanks!
  • gruzek_ESO
    Hi - please add @DCUTrooper, thanks!
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Invs sent, thank you and welcome. Remember to join our discord.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

• dannybotz7
    HI,
    would like to join if you have space. I am more casual player but would like to get more involved.
    PSN: SonOfaTook
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Inv sent. Thank you. Remember to join our discord.

• Dreadedlord
    Dreadedlord
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!

Casual gamer who recently came back. Getting ready for next expansion. I would like an invite if there is a spot.

psn: fires_dvs

Thanks!
    Edited by Dreadedlord on April 13, 2018 10:43PM
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    @Dreadedlord we could not find you when searching your psn.

• Dreadedlord
    Dreadedlord
    Soul Shriven
    My bad. It's "fires_dvs". I forgot the "s".
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi! I'd love to join if there's room

PSN: thirstywizard
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent. Remember to join our discord too!