The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

League of Assassins [PvX][Casual, Social, Normal Trials]

• SGTDIDO228
    Would like to join. PSN - SGTDIDO228
    PSN - SGTDIDO228
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Aloha. Are you 18+?
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • SGTDIDO228
    Yes, 30 years old
    PSN - SGTDIDO228
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Alrighty. I'll see if someone on the council can get you an inv. If not i'll do it in a bit. Welcome aboard.

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • SGTDIDO228
    Thanks @shadelon
    PSN - SGTDIDO228
  • Redrumalpha7025
    Redrumalpha7025
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to join: Returning player. 31 years. PSN - Redrumalpha.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Okie doke, i'll pass your name on to my council.

• e35
    e35
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO would like a friendly casual guild to join. 39yo psn: e35sskvadc. Thank you hopefully still recruiting
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    e35 wrote: »
    New to ESO would like a friendly casual guild to join. 39yo psn: e35sskvadc. Thank you hopefully still recruiting

Sent you an inv. Thank you.

• bburnett
    bburnett
    Would like to join age 27 psn bburnett
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Could have sworn i invited you a while ago lol. Oh well. I'll drop you an inv now.

• bburnett
    bburnett
    got it
    Edited by bburnett on June 13, 2017 1:46AM
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Yes sir just did earlier.

• spooge
    spooge
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the invite, Shadelon!
    Blaarg of the hill people
    Dark Elf Warden of League of Assassins
  • disneylandteacup
    disneylandteacup
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join , new player , over 18 . Psn: disneylandteacup
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!

• n8legaultb14_ESO
    n8legaultb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join, PSN Ratherdashin
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭

Sure thing, are you 18+?

• n8legaultb14_ESO
    n8legaultb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    shadelon wrote: »

Sure thing, are you 18+?

Yep, I'm 32.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting, and we are trying to do trials.

• BuckinBoJangles
    BuckinBoJangles
    Soul Shriven
    Fantastic guild! Very friendly guild mates if anyone is looking for a good guild... they welcomed me in right away like fam :-)
  • kaldrihjarta
    kaldrihjarta
    ✭✭
    Would be interested in joining, very shy though so it might take me a bit to participate. If that's okay, PSN kaldrihjarta (23yo)
  • Strifur
    Strifur
    ✭✭
    I would like to join (29yo). PSN: Kaine_Volke
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent. Thank you.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We're still recruiting, but now mainly recruiting for trials. We are building a trial roster and need more people to fill it. Our requirements for trials aren't insane, just cp160 and up to date gear. We need all roles. If you're interested in joining for trials, send me a message on psn with your role and cp, as well as your age, and i'll get you added to the trial roster as well as an inv.

If you're under level but still would like to join, go ahead and let me know too. Even though we're mainly recruiting for trials now, we'll still accept anyone.

Thank you

• novochadlo
    We're still recruiting, but now mainly recruiting for trials. We are building a trial roster and need more people to fill it. Our requirements for trials aren't insane, just cp160 and up to date gear. We need all roles. If you're interested in joining for trials, send me a message on psn with your role and cp, as well as your age, and i'll get you added to the trial roster as well as an inv.

If you're under level but still would like to join, go ahead and let me know too. Even though we're mainly recruiting for trials now, we'll still accept anyone.

Thank you

PSN: Novochadlo-
    27yo
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    novochadlo wrote: »

Thank you

PSN: Novochadlo-
    27yo

Will send inv when i get on in a bit.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Aloha! LoA is still very much active, still recruiting! Now however we will be requiring applications to be submitted on our website, url is in the first post.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are running and recruiting for normal trials!

• deldar75
    deldar75
    Soul Shriven
    i'd like to join my psn: deldar75