Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

League of Assassins [PvX][Casual, Social, Normal Trials]

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Join us, we have cake!
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Shepoffire
    Shepoffire
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting bring all of your friends either shade and i are almost always in guild that and when we are at the same time we have a good time so join us and come have fun lol
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    As shep so eloquently put it, we're still recruiting. Come one, come all. While our main alliance may be AD, we accept all alliances!

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    So i had a ton of fun today helping a couple of new members/players through banished cells and spindleclutch. And that’s exactly what anyone who joins us gets, help anytime it’s needed! I’ll even craft gear for anyone who needs it. So come join us!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Come one come all. Just pm either Shepheardoffire or I, Shadelon for an invite, or you could post here!

• Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howdy,
    I filled out an app to join on the web site.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Mo, i sent you a friend request, but you declined it lol.

• Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh geez
    I think i did it again. Oh wait i still see it
    Accepted
    Thanks
    Edited by Pops_ND_Irish on August 12, 2016 7:50AM
  • Crispyxxx33
    I want in! PSN: barbagalactica
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your interest, i will get right on it!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    With text chat on its way to ps4 on Tuesday, we are kicking our recruitment drive into high gear!

• YourFriendKev
    YourFriendKev
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: YourFriendKev

i'd love an invite
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Things are off to a great start, thanks to the monumental addition of text chat, THANK YOU ZOS FOR FINALLY LISTENING!

The League just needs to find its rythm and get back into the swing of things. Had great times in the new dungeons today. All in all this is shaping up to be the best update yet. It is the little things that matter after all!

Never been a better time to join!

We welcome all the new members to our little family!
    Edited by shadelon on August 17, 2016 10:21AM

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Changes have been made to the first post to reflect changes in our command structure. Shepheardoffire is no longer apart of LoA, and as such, anyone interested in joining should only message myself, Shadelon, on PSN.

With that out of the way, we have begun mass recruitment for the forthcoming Morrowind expansion! We are looking for active members of any alliance and any level. We no longer require voice chat (as no one really uses it anymore) but we highly recommend a keyboard, as the vast majority of the guild uses primarily text. Join today!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting, and hoping to start setting up normal trials soon!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We just finished our first trial run today, completed AA and Hel Ra. Had a great run, great fun. We'll be looking at doing trials every saturday at 6pm pst from now on. Come join us today!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Come join us for Morrowind! As stated earlier, we are now running trials as well.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are indeed still recruiting. Join us for Morrowind launch!

• realrobertx
    realrobertx
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Sik-_-NasTy
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Sik-_-NasTy

Are you 18+?

• realrobertx
    realrobertx
    Soul Shriven
    I'm 30
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 30

Good show. Inv sent.

• realrobertx
    realrobertx
    Soul Shriven
    Roger that. Thanks
  • Raulhnajera
    Can I join? Psn:Raulhnajera
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    As long as you are 18+. I'll try to get you in before the servers come down.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Accepting all new players for the launch of Morrowind!

• DT-ARR
    DT-ARR
    ✭✭✭✭
    29 and would like an invite if possible! PSN- DTARR
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Inv sent.

• t_wfl65b14_ESO
    t_wfl65b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join please. PSN: Diggar. Thanks.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Since i'm not at home at the moment i gave your psn id to my Council to get you an inv.