Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Vehemence(VE) RECRUITING DC

x99Needles
x99Needles
✭✭✭
Vehemence is now seeking individuals for Organized Group PvP Combat. We were an EP PvP Guild Rerolled to DC side. We have effectively situated on DC and I am now looking to expand our player base some more with the hope of increasing activity by 50%. VE runs a very tight, organized serious PvP Group, this is not a casual guild and does not cater to softer players. We are one of the top competitive PvP Guilds in game and strive to always perform at excellent levels. VE runs nightly raids usually and will start having afternoon/day raids as well. We play inside of IC, but our focus is that Cyrodiil will pick back up eventually. That being said we are really focusing on getting all of our gear situated right now. I am looking to expand during this process.

I am looking at any class/role for recruitment. You must be V10 on DC at the minimum and be focused on playing with VE more than any other PvP guilds. I am looking for dedicated players not half invested guests. You must be willing to run what we call "Approved Builds". Being able to listen to and follow Orders w/o hesitation or question is required.
VE is a serious PvP guild and we are a community of tight knit friends. We excel because we are a team. If any of that appeals to you and you think you could be a good fit for us, please message me in game with a mail or pst stating your interest. I will have more preliminary questions for all applicants.
Thank You

Contact @x99Needles in-game.
Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
Return of the Bulbasir EP Necromancer
Like a Bulbasir DC Warden
Fears Like a Bulbasir DC Nightblade
PERMAREKT DC Dragonknight
Permaling DC Templar
Bulbasir's Final Form AD Necromancer
Vehemence Crown.
  • x99Needles
    x99Needles
    ✭✭✭
    Still Recruiting
    Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
    Return of the Bulbasir EP Necromancer
    Like a Bulbasir DC Warden
    Fears Like a Bulbasir DC Nightblade
    PERMAREKT DC Dragonknight
    Permaling DC Templar
    Bulbasir's Final Form AD Necromancer
    Vehemence Crown.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    adda boy. good job.
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @x99Needles I am pretty bad at this game but I am pretty sure if there are 23 of you that I can follow that I can help run siege weapons. My favorite is 50/50's on keeps that have less than half our numbers defending. I think that is the mark of a good player; being able to take enemy keeps with more people than the enemy. Will you send me an invite?
    Edited by JDar on June 9, 2016 5:06AM
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CN_Daniel wrote: »
    adda boy. good job.

I know you are gone from this game, thankfully, but you are even more worthy of disdain for thinking you are better.
    Edited by JDar on June 9, 2016 5:09AM