The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

(Video) Werewolf PvP - WW Rampage

Alcast
Alcast
Class Representative
Last footage of Pre-IC patch from my wolfie. Killing spree madness, I hope you guys enjoy video :)

https://youtu.be/zBE4V3T8NiU
Edited by Alcast on August 31, 2015 9:16PM
https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being able to change more easily in pvp now is proving epic
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TASTE THE BEAST!
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff. You hit hard.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • T3hOwnage69
    T3hOwnage69
    ✭✭
    nice choice of music and well played
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fun to watch
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really want ww on my one hand and shield bar but unfortunately it works so much better on a dual wield bar.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice video, just need time to try ww in the new game. Wondering how that will go.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Erock25 wrote: »
    I really want ww on my one hand and shield bar but unfortunately it works so much better on a dual wield bar.

Ye, tho now with the IC changes you could go for a tankier setup with WW. you take less dmg due to the 10k more armor/spellres its nice. And you still deal very decent dmg. I will try to figure smth out, I wanna continue playing with WW.
    CP5 wrote: »
    Nice video, just need time to try ww in the new game. Wondering how that will go.
    I tried it today in IC and i killed ppl in like 3-4hits, unless they had 40k HP xD. But howls still did like 8-9k crit dmg.

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Erock25 wrote: »

Ye, tho now with the IC changes you could go for a tankier setup with WW. you take less dmg due to the 10k more armor/spellres its nice. And you still deal very decent dmg. I will try to figure smth out, I wanna continue playing with WW.
    I tried it today in IC and i killed ppl in like 3-4hits, unless they had 40k HP xD. But howls still did like 8-9k crit dmg.

I only really play non-vet (rather dislike the vet campaigns) so with how the damage changes hit that campaign... Checking out now'ish.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just make sure your dropping champ points into healing done and healing received... as your heal is a little weak. Ww pairs nicely with many IC sets.

I really think the ultimate cost I'd just too high... as you have to save up 300 and hold onto it for a good opertunity. I think a better number would be closer to 200. Salvation set could get you down to 134ish give or take templars and sorc passives.

Couple that change with shorter devour length. I literally can start my devour run to my fridge, grab an adult beverage and get back before the animation finishes. My fridge is about 15 feet away... but let's not worry about that. Werewolf is GOGOGOGO then when you go to eat your left twiddling your thumbs.

So....

Option A: shorten the feed animation down, 1 sec would be amazing, would get rid of the issue with corpses dissapearing or players rezzing before you can complete your feed. Remove the cooldown it is a silly thing.

Option B: keep it the same length but make it tick heals and time in form the longer you eat. Example every half second heal 3k (1.5k in Cyrodiil) , and 3 seconds added to form every .5 seconds while devouring. Players can take quick bites for a decent heal and to top off their bar during a fight, and you can feast after the fight is over to replenish your bar completely.

Option C: similar to option B but increase the time and heal values and make it No cooldown, but would become interuptable again. Think feasting npc spiders and werewolves.

@ZOS if you did these changes you would make a lot of werewolves extremely happy
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    Just make sure your dropping champ points into healing done and healing received... as your heal is a little weak. Ww pairs nicely with many IC sets.

I really think the ultimate cost I'd just too high... as you have to save up 300 and hold onto it for a good opertunity. I think a better number would be closer to 200. Salvation set could get you down to 134ish give or take templars and sorc passives.

Couple that change with shorter devour length. I literally can start my devour run to my fridge, grab an adult beverage and get back before the animation finishes. My fridge is about 15 feet away... but let's not worry about that. Werewolf is GOGOGOGO then when you go to eat your left twiddling your thumbs.

So....

Option A: shorten the feed animation down, 1 sec would be amazing, would get rid of the issue with corpses dissapearing or players rezzing before you can complete your feed. Remove the cooldown it is a silly thing.

Option B: keep it the same length but make it tick heals and time in form the longer you eat. Example every half second heal 3k (1.5k in Cyrodiil) , and 3 seconds added to form every .5 seconds while devouring. Players can take quick bites for a decent heal and to top off their bar during a fight, and you can feast after the fight is over to replenish your bar completely.

Option C: similar to option B but increase the time and heal values and make it No cooldown, but would become interuptable again. Think feasting npc spiders and werewolves.

@ZOS if you did these changes you would make a lot of werewolves extremely happy

Have to agree. Just used ww a few times in the ic and found it to be fairly useful. I was a beserker so the bleed didn't help as much as the pack leader would have, and I had no skills morphed on that alt, but I have to say it felt a lot better and I didn't feel like a piece of paper waving above a fire.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So....

Have to agree. Just used ww a few times in the ic and found it to be fairly useful. I was a beserker so the bleed didn't help as much as the pack leader would have, and I had no skills morphed on that alt, but I have to say it felt a lot better and I didn't feel like a piece of paper waving above a fire.

I second this. Had alot of fun today as a WW in the sewers :D

Edit: on a Vr8 character with non morphed WW skills on top of that.
    Edited by Master_Kas on September 2, 2015 8:44AM
    EU | PC
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative

So....

I really dislike the feeding, it puts you in danger, and even if you stop feeding 0.1s before it ends you dont get the timer :(

BUT, I do have high hopes for WW, get dmg mitigation gear, stack armor/spell penetration, and just spam Heavy attacks, nothing will kill you ;)

Or go for Shieldbreaker and rip those darn shieldspammers haha

I really have the feeling WW will be a lot of fun in this patch, at least in Imperial City with enough around to feed.
    Edited by Alcast on September 2, 2015 10:40AM