Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

group dungeons thats bigger then 4 man

StrykerTheElite
dungeons seem small, it would be cool to have bigger teams fighting dungeons. Right now I am always in 10 group with friends. it would be cool to do dungeon 1 time vs 3-4 make sure everyone at least did it once.
  • Lord Xanhorn
    Lord Xanhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logistically really difficult to do that. A set number is needed and 10 is too much for pick up groups.
    I'm kind of a small deal!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trials may be the thing for you. They're 12-man raids scaled to VR14.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Blade_07
    Blade_07
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see huge REAL world bosses that take an alliance of several people to kill it. And those kind of bosses would have several enfeebling & massive AoE dmg abilities. Make those REAL world bosses complex and very hard to beat. Also the treasure they drop should be completely worth the hard work to kill them! Add several rare and very valuable items to be had. Really all of PvE needs some serious help. Mobs need to be more complex with some serious enfeebling abilities that add that much needed entertaining challenge. This way each mob has its own interesting and challenging things about it forcing players to maybe follow a certain strat to beat them rather then the plain old mindless and boring mash buttons= win. That would really improve and give PvE that really nice zip! But when there is more then one mob together slightly reduce the dmg they can do as a group so as to not make PvE so hard that you almost always get killed with 2 or more mobs in a group. Bottom line is to make PvE more fun and interesting.
    Edited by Blade_07 on August 31, 2015 8:49PM
    “Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”