Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skaffa + Qaevir // How i Feel about Their reinforcements ;)

• Crusades
    Crusades
    ✭✭
    Do you all exploit? Or is it just you?
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crusades wrote: »

Someone is salty af.

Great video, looooved the beginning haha. I think that's almost the same zerg that Cinn and I recorded chasing us from Arrius to Chalman, and then getting rekt ;P
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Someone is salty af.

Great video, looooved the beginning haha. I think that's almost the same zerg that Cinn and I recorded chasing us from Arrius to Chalman, and then getting rekt ;P

Posting videos is bragging and you can't brag when you're cheating without getting called out on it.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was hilarious, Bolt!
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »

Someone is salty af.

Posting videos is bragging and you can't brag when you're cheating without getting called out on it.
    This is another confirmed Sorcsploiter?
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Someone is salty af.

Yup. A shame he is dirtying skaffas name. Stop running with him.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

Someone is salty af.

Trash-Pull-1.jpg

Just follow the slimy trail left by @FENGRUSH!
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder what garbage excuses these people will make up in 1.7, now that mundus and overload bug finally fixed.(thanks to everyone abusing them and FORCING ZOS to actually fix their game) Sorry, but the only way these "unintended" features will ever get corrected, is if people actually use them on a large enough scale. You should all be thanking Bolt for bringing these things to the spotlight.

Bolt... I knew you were fighting quite a force... but dayum LOL. See Bolt, I did arrive just in the nick of time! You can thank me later of course. ;p

Someone is salty af.

Like you are one to talk. I main a sorc, yet I DK better then you ever had in all of your experience playing a DK. You don't know how to kill a sorc. I kill good sorcs on my DK all the time. I know how to actually put pressure on shield-stacks. But go ahead and try to defame Bolt because you are bad and need excuses.
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »

haha that was awesome !! :lol:

#OneOfaKind
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online
  • Pain In The Axe
    Pain In The Axe
    ✭✭✭
    That EP group needs to L2P lol
    Great Job as always Bolt
    Edited by Pain In The Axe on August 31, 2015 10:25PM
    ESO STREAM TEAM MEMBER
    TWITCH PARTNER
    CERTIFIED CHAD
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    That EP group needs to L2P lol
    Great Job as always Bolt

thanks man xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    I wonder what garbage excuses these people will make up in 1.7, now that mundus and overload bug finally fixed.(thanks to everyone abusing them and FORCING ZOS to actually fix their game) Sorry, but the only way these "unintended" features will ever get corrected, is if people actually use them on a large enough scale. You should all be thanking Bolt for bringing these things to the spotlight.

Bolt... I knew you were fighting quite a force... but dayum LOL. See Bolt, I did arrive just in the nick of time! You can thank me later of course. ;p

Someone is salty af.

Like you are one to talk. I main a sorc, yet I DK better then you ever had in all of your experience playing a DK. You don't know how to kill a sorc. I kill good sorcs on my DK all the time. I know how to actually put pressure on shield-stacks. But go ahead and try to defame Bolt because you are bad and need excuses.

ahhahaha xD thanks man, appreciate it xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    That was hilarious, Bolt!

hehehe xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Leave our Qaevir alone, running from Dragonclaw is a challenge!

Nice fire balli + pin move on that EP group, should never have happened, but hilarious all the same.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • izjiz
    izjiz
    Grouping with Skaffa always seems to end up becoming a small group v zerg pvp session..
    Izjiz - Dc NB v14
    Izjïz- EP temp v14
    CEzy - DC sorc v14
    cezy - DC dk v14
    Izjiz Jnr - AD DK v14
    īzjiz - DC NB ( khajit ) v14
    cEzy - EP Sorc - v1
  • cf398ub17_ESO
    cf398ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    #lisbetteiscoming