The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which race is the best pvp DK, and which for NB?

NGP
NGP
✭✭✭
I will make 2 new characters for pvp. So I wonder which race is best for DK? And NB?
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    Are you looking to be magicka based or stamina based?
    PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    21jws10 wrote: »
    Are you looking to be magicka based or stamina based?

Right, both stamina. And I don't have imperial.

For DK, health recovery and stamina recovery, which is more important?

They said damage reduction, so can't expect NB to snipe, and recovery is gonna be more important for that long fight, right?
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    For stamina nightblade you cant go wrong with kajiit or wood elf. I've also heard good things about redguards. Its preference most of the time.

DK, it depends how tanky you want to be. I hear tanks like to go heavy on health, but its not my area.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    FlounderOG wrote: »
    For stamina nightblade you cant go wrong with kajiit or wood elf. I've also heard good things about redguards. Its preference most of the time.

DK, it depends how tanky you want to be. I hear tanks like to go heavy on health, but its not my area.

As damage reduced 50%?, NB can't ambush and one(a few) shot ppl now, can kajit do the long fight without stamina recovery?

I have no idea about DK. Is rolling or stacking armor easier to survive in pvp?

• FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i didnt see the long fight bit. Again not my area. Kajits are good at nuking but not really set for a long fight.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NGP wrote: »

As damage reduced 50%?, NB can't ambush and one(a few) shot ppl now, can kajit do the long fight without stamina recovery?

Kitty now has 10% stam regen thanks to IC patch :)

DK best race is dunmer for magicka. For stamina, redguard might be your best choice or orc.
    Edited by aco5712 on August 31, 2015 10:27PM
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    aco5712 wrote: »
    NGP wrote: »

Kitty now has 10% stam regen thanks to IC patch :)

DK best race is dunmer for magicka. For stamina, redguard might be your best choice or orc.

Do wood elves still have 21% stam regen? Probably I have to reinstall the whole game. Could check that for me?