The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

what to do vs lethal arrow

juliank1990erb16_ESO
cheers,

im a vr9 templar on the eu megaserver.

im wondering how to defend vs lethal arrow? im always getting one shotted, even though i see 3 seperate lethal arrows in my death recap each for about 6-8k, but they still hit like one major lethal arrow.
shouldnt they hit with a bit of delay between each hit? or this bugged aswell? rly annoying...

im a magicka templar so it would be np for me to get healing ward up and at least try to rek em. they cant do much when engaged face to face, as far as i have experienced.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheers,

im wondering how to defend vs lethal arrow? im always getting one shotted, even though i see 3 seperate lethal arrows in my death recap each for about 6-8k, but they still hit like one major lethal arrow.
    shouldnt they hit with a bit of delay between each hit? or this bugged aswell? rly annoying...

im a magicka templar so it would be np for me to get healing ward up and at least try to rek em. they cant do much when engaged face to face, as far as i have experienced.

It's lag, though a skill of that range with that attack shouldn't be spammable as fast as it is currently.

As of now you hardly get any indication, at 43+ meters theres no way to interupt and before you realise you've been hit theres 2-3 more of them. Skills of that range shouldn't be hitting that high or be able to fire as quick.

But you know 'balance' and most stamina builds are 1 button .
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    L2p is what you can do.
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2p is what you can do.

I smell a nb 1 button ganker.
    PS4 EU DC

• redcloud1187_ESO
    cheers,

Cry me a river
  • juliank1990erb16_ESO
    cheers,

Cry me a river

i love that song! though i dont know how this going to help me. but thx for ur answer!

L2p is what you can do.

so what can i do bro? u seem to know something that i dont. would be great if u could share ur experiences!

LOVE TO ALL OF U
    Edited by juliank1990erb16_ESO on August 31, 2015 6:41PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheers,

Cry me a river

cry me a river when you can't 2 hit people next patch and people will turn around and kill you, because when your spam 1 button fails you don't know what to do ^^
    PS4 EU DC