The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial City DLC

Cristian5505
I got on this morning so I can download the update so I can play later. The server was down and the download button wasn't there. I am not sure if it was because the server was down. Did everyone else download the patch?
  • Cristian5505
    and yes I did use the check for update button.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1). Servers go down
    2). They update on their end.
    3). Servers come back up.
    4). We download the changes.

We are somewhere between Steps 2 and 3 right now. It'll be a few hours before the changes are live and can be downloaded.
  • stewie_801
    stewie_801
    ✭✭✭
    The patch will auto download if you leave the launcher open, usually the download starts near the end of their maintenance or just after it finishes.
    PC/NA Ebonheart Pact
    Invictus , Teut Spindle Your Brindle Officer
    Stewie the Destroyer Imperial Templar Former Emperor of Haderus
    Stewie's Big Ole Johnson Khajiit Nightblade
    Ser Arthur Dayne Dark Elf Dragonknight Former Emperor of Chillrend and Haderus
    Stewie's Bank Slot High Elf Sorcerer

• Cristian5505
    Oh ok thanks! I am never on when these maintenances occur.