The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just moved in to school, but now I cant play

Willy8257
Willy8257
Ive got my xbox connected to my schools internet and it works fine for everything except ESO. When I try to play I am able to connect to the NA server but everytime i attempt to load a character I get "Unable to connect to game server make sure you have a valid internet connection"

To me this seems like there is some sort of confliction between my school's network and the ESO servers; is this possible?
  • Gawmonster
    Gawmonster
    Soul Shriven
    Not just possible, but highly likely. While I hear it has gotten less restrictive on the whole, back when I was in uni, online gaming on the school network was frowned upon and we gamers had to take extra steps just to get online. Sometimes you can talk to a network admin and get them to open it up, sometimes you'll have to set up a proxy.
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    It seems that creating a new character will get me logged in, but not for very long before it kicks me out