The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Praise Zazeer - First Grand Slam Emperor NA PC

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yonkit wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Same with LoM, the group is a completely different animal when Yonkit or Grunt is leading. Not a better or worse animal, but ;leading styles tend towards different strats.

I sad you forgot me... :'(

(granted I don't play as much.)

I did not forget you tho, but i wanted to keep it brief and keep some of the raid leads our super cereal seekrit.

Besides youll forever be known to me as the LoM lead that says "cmon" about every 10 seconds <3

I know everyone of your raid leaders and only two are any good at it :tongue:

And obviously the entire guild fights better when Zaz is leading. Also, Qaevir still hates you for that Ballista trap. Should apologize next time you get, it really hurt his feelings.

You two were trying to kill me and make me a footnote in some Magicka DK highlight reel video.

Hell naw, no regrets, id set him up in the ballista trap again. The fact you didnt include that footage was an insult to end all insults >=/
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While everyone is IC....

Pretty weak, nothing to see here, move on.
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dredlord wrote: »
    While everyone is IC....

You're so clueless it's almost cute
    'Chaos
  • stewie_801
    stewie_801
    ✭✭✭
    While everyone is IC....

Well you could you know, leave IC and play the map. So hard I know.
    PC/NA Ebonheart Pact
    Invictus , Teut Spindle Your Brindle Officer
    Stewie the Destroyer Imperial Templar Former Emperor of Haderus
    Stewie's Big Ole Johnson Khajiit Nightblade
    Ser Arthur Dayne Dark Elf Dragonknight Former Emperor of Chillrend and Haderus
    Stewie's Bank Slot High Elf Sorcerer

• Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same with LoM, the group is a completely different animal when Yonkit or Grunt is leading. Not a better or worse animal, but ;leading styles tend towards different strats.

I did not forget you tho, but i wanted to keep it brief and keep some of the raid leads our super cereal seekrit.

Besides youll forever be known to me as the LoM lead that says "cmon" about every 10 seconds <3

And obviously the entire guild fights better when Zaz is leading. Also, Qaevir still hates you for that Ballista trap. Should apologize next time you get, it really hurt his feelings.

QAM has no feelings, only salty tears and a sketchy play style.

@spenc_cathb16_ESO sounds like a personal problem breh, should get that looked at by a doctor. The only people I've noticed that don't like Qae Bae are people that we have zero idea who they are. Sniffs Air. I smell salt.
    Edited by Yonkit on September 22, 2015 4:21PM
    Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@spenc_cathb16_ESO sounds like a personal problem breh, should get that looked at by a doctor. The only people I've noticed that don't like Qae Bae are people that we have zero idea who they are. Sniffs Air. I smell salt.

Or you know.. staying idle at Dragonclaw LM in a dead Thornblade to get the perma emp title, but whatever makes you sleep at night bruh.
    'Chaos
  • Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You two were trying to kill me and make me a footnote in some Magicka DK highlight reel video.

Hell naw, no regrets, id set him up in the ballista trap again. The fact you didnt include that footage was an insult to end all insults >=/

@Rylana Only reason I didn't include it is because the software I use to record has a "Delete Clip" and "Delete All Clips" right underneath eachother, the montage video was supposed to be 2 videos split into 15min a piece but I kept deleting all my footage, and the program has no undo button :cry:
    Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While everyone is IC....

Because he obviously did all of this in the what... 3 weeks IC has been out? If you go a few pages back you'll see this post was made before 1.7 was even released.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add Axe of Belharza to the list

FFS ZOS stop adding campaigns.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Your face has no feelings.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • InvictoNZ
    InvictoNZ
    ✭✭✭
    Zo$ adding content for Zazeer, one campaign at a time.
  • FMonk
    FMonk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nobody cares.
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    FMonk wrote: »
    Nobody cares.

I would beg to differ
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

Kiss it better? :kissing_heart:

Zaz brother why you let exploiters in guild? You guys are good enough @mjspnrb18_ESO
    Don't make me dust off Legacy X to come heal you guys legit
    'Chaos
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about that DC toon? :trollface:

Edited by Armitas on October 6, 2015 6:40PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

Kiss it better? :kissing_heart:

Zaz brother why you let exploiters in guild? You guys are good enough @mjspnrb18_ESO
    Don't make me dust off Legacy X to come heal you guys legit

Get your ass back over here