The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Praise Zazeer - First Grand Slam Emperor NA PC

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    You couldn't have done it without running your zergfests and using lag exploits!!!

I can't wait for the day ZOS implements new rules against this type of crap.

lelwut
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You couldn't have done it without running your zergfests and using lag exploits!!!

lol wrecked a few to many times I guess.

quite the achievement zazeer, always fun fighting you guys, congrats! best NB tank NA
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    I got kicked from GoS.
    :'(

You should bribe Zazeer with chocolate and sweets to get back in, i promise it would work!

I just wanted to be a DC spy and talk trash in guild chat!
  • stewie_801
    stewie_801
    ✭✭✭

Think someone got butthurt over getting wrecked. I've gotten tells saying even we are running a group of 4-6 that we are zerging. Even better when we are outnumbered and get these rage tells. Makes me laugh so hard!
    PC/NA Ebonheart Pact
    Invictus , Teut Spindle Your Brindle Officer
    Stewie the Destroyer Imperial Templar Former Emperor of Haderus
    Stewie's Big Ole Johnson Khajiit Nightblade
    Ser Arthur Dayne Dark Elf Dragonknight Former Emperor of Chillrend and Haderus
    Stewie's Bank Slot High Elf Sorcerer

• Shuichi
    Shuichi
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats Zazeer! I miss you gaiz, I'm coming back today, who wants to try and kill me?
    Hand of Sithis - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    I guess we missed the link you put in this post to the thread so the community knew? Or has someone been playing with the deck and been emp so many times its no big deal?

A shark on Whiskey is mighty risky. But a shark on beer is a beer engineer!

Congrats Zaz.

{★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Darlgon wrote: »
    I guess we missed the link you put in this post to the thread so the community knew? Or has someone been playing with the deck and been emp so many times its no big deal?

A shark on Whiskey is mighty risky. But a shark on beer is a beer engineer!

Congrats Zaz.

When you know you are chum, sometimes you accept that everybody's gonna eat some..
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was a pleasure fighting you guys in Had to end 1.6. Lots of fun lag free battles won by both sides.

I always knew there was this "other" red team that's not nexus that could put up a good fight (that's not small team Havok). Remembered you guys from thorn.

Pleasure officially meeting you.

DO YOU PEOPLE EVER SLEEP!

I got everyone up twice early morning to try to dethrone your hommie in Had....DUDE WAS ALWAYS UP.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    stewie_801 wrote: »

Think someone got butthurt over getting wrecked. I've gotten tells saying even we are running a group of 4-6 that we are zerging. Even better when we are outnumbered and get these rage tells. Makes me laugh so hard!

Not true. They fought honorably. Maybe your just "hurt" you couldn't ever kill dem.

What's with people crying cheat cuz they need to l2p....
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Shame about the Patch Abdicating the Emps :/
  • Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@mjspnrb18_ESO
    "This usually happens Zaz, should've seen it coming. At least you can play... I crash after the first 2-5min of playtime no matter what, no addons, addons, I might skip retiring Crassus and just retire myself from ESO if I can't even play." - Panda244
    Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • dRudE
    dRudE
    ✭✭✭
    Haha way to go Zaz! :D sorry I wasn't around but I was there in spirit
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yonkit wrote: »

@mjspnrb18_ESO
    "This usually happens Zaz, should've seen it coming. At least you can play... I crash after the first 2-5min of playtime no matter what, no addons, addons, I might skip retiring Crassus and just retire myself from ESO if I can't even play." - Panda244

Ha! i cannot even install the patch because i am out of state, wont be on for 18 days :(
  • stewie_801
    stewie_801
    ✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »

Not true. They fought honorably. Maybe your just "hurt" you couldn't ever kill dem.

lol vhat are you talking aboot? pretty sure its the other way around. Did not have a problem killing them.

No matter GoS group sizes, we get tells saying we are zerging. People have literally whispered us that when Clerod jumped in on a 1v1 fight going, that he zerged them down.

So many people don't understand what zergs actually are.

Plenty of AD/DC fight honorably. Many others get butthurt when they lose, especially when they had numbers and lose.

You should honestly here/see the stuff that is said to zaz or others members of GoS.
    PC/NA Ebonheart Pact
    Invictus , Teut Spindle Your Brindle Officer
    Stewie the Destroyer Imperial Templar Former Emperor of Haderus
    Stewie's Big Ole Johnson Khajiit Nightblade
    Ser Arthur Dayne Dark Elf Dragonknight Former Emperor of Chillrend and Haderus
    Stewie's Bank Slot High Elf Sorcerer

• mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It was a pleasure fighting you guys in Had to end 1.6. Lots of fun lag free battles won by both sides.

I always knew there was this "other" red team that's not nexus that could put up a good fight (that's not small team Havok). Remembered you guys from thorn.

I got everyone up twice early morning to try to dethrone your hommie in Had....DUDE WAS ALWAYS UP.

1 thing about our guild Daniel...we have a 24/7 Presence so even had clerod not been online i wouldn't like your chances at a dethrone >.< Good try tho :)
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Normally Clerod and Zazeer get on, I log off a bit later and go to sleep, wake up 8-10 hours later then I hop in TS and still hear them PvPing xD
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Azrael01
    Azrael01
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone was going to do it it'd be him, Congrats! Would be cool if there was a title for this @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Also i have just come back to the game and am looking at re-rolling EP, any chance GoS is recruiting?
    Story Writer - English not first Language

• mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Azrael01 wrote: »
    If anyone was going to do it it'd be him, Congrats! Would be cool if there was a title for this @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Also i have just come back to the game and am looking at re-rolling EP, any chance GoS is recruiting?

A title is cool idea although i cant ever imagine Zeni implementing that :(

Unfortunately GoS recruitment is closed atm however when we are recruiting again you are welcome to apply

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Normally Clerod and Zazeer get on, I log off a bit later and go to sleep, wake up 8-10 hours later then I hop in TS and still hear them PvPing xD

8 to 10 hours! You freaking Casual.. I don't even....
    Edited by Psilent on September 2, 2015 12:16PM
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭

lol vhat are you talking aboot? pretty sure its the other way around. Did not have a problem killing them.

No matter GoS group sizes, we get tells saying we are zerging. People have literally whispered us that when Clerod jumped in on a 1v1 fight going, that he zerged them down.

So many people don't understand what zergs actually are.

Plenty of AD/DC fight honorably. Many others get butthurt when they lose, especially when they had numbers and lose.

You should honestly here/see the stuff that is said to zaz or others members of GoS.

Don't worry -- We get the same hate. We got sooooo close a few times, but with 19, 22, 24, etc type number it just wasn't possible once we got to the last keep. We'd maneuver for hours to get one keep back at a time, but just didn't have the sheer numbers to get it done at BRK with you guys waiting for us.

We got you guys several times, I'm proud of that. I didn't see you die to any other DC team with anything close to equal numbers.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH could enter a battle with 50 people and the enemy would not say they are being zerged. They will scream "The Lord is here!"
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    FENGRUSH could enter a battle with 50 people and the enemy would not say they are being zerged. They will scream "The Lord is here!"

No, tab target and commence fossilize spam.
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

FENGRUSH
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Zaz <3
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    Congrats Zaz <3

Ugh Zeni added a New campaign on me Brb
  • Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Zaz <3

#Rekt
    Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Zaz <3

Added it literally the day i got my last campaign xD new camp should b easy to get emp in though. most the serious players are already dedicated to azuras or haderus.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats Zaz <3

Added it literally the day i got my last campaign xD new camp should b easy to get emp in though. most the serious players are already dedicated to azuras or haderus.

Emp is fairly easy anywhere :/ just annoying

Gratz on completing your grand slam tho...sort of :p
    Edited by mjspnrb18_ESO on September 3, 2015 8:13AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Zaz <3

Im not doing it again. No. You stop emping now. NOW

:(
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Congrats Zaz <3

Im not doing it again. No. You stop emping now. NOW

:(

Not until all Campaigns have fallen!