The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Praise Zazeer - First Grand Slam Emperor NA PC

Rylana
Rylana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
As of the writing of this post, Zazeer, GM of Guild of Shadows, has become the first player any of us are aware of to have ever been Emperor on all five active current campaigns. (Haderus, Chillrend, Thornblade, Azuras Star, and Blackwater Blade)

He was also the Emperor of Dawnbreaker last year.

Praise Zazeer, the Liberator of all Campaigns.

Special thanks to Tertiary Meat and Co for the excellent fight to crown tonight on Thorn.

Edit to add - A new campaign, Trueflame was added a few days after this thread was made, as of this edit, Zazeer has now become Emperor of Trueflame, thus completing the Grand Slam again.
Edited by Rylana on September 7, 2015 9:11AM
@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Glarin
    Glarin
    ✭✭✭
    All hail the mighty Zazeer
    Aldmeri Dominon: Glarin |Dragonknight *** Erìnwy |Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact: Alexandrìte |Dragonknight |Former Emperor *** Oops I Negated Again |Sorcerer |Former Emperor
    Daggerfall Covenant: Eìr |Templar
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praise the lord, Cheesuz Sliced.
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    Hurrah Hurrah!
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}
    Channel Rad Tribes {Sorc}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    As of the writing of this post, Zazeer, GM of Guild of Shadows, has become the first player any of us are aware of to have ever been Emperor on all five active current campaigns. (Haderus, Chillrend, Thornblade, Azuras Star, and Blackwater Blade)

He was also the Emperor of Dawnbreaker last year.

Praise Zazeer, the Liberator of all Campaigns.

Special thanks to Tertiary Meat and Co for the excellent fight to crown tonight on Thorn.

Gratz zaz :D I am close. Only missing AZ :/ Thinking about that now i shoulda pushed harder for that at some point lol. Almost had it on my AD 4 or 5 months ago. Own faction's emp was deposed within hours of me being passed like a week and a half into the campaign. Was in first place the entire campaign.
    Edited by asneakybanana on August 30, 2015 7:52AM
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nanananana batzaz
    Edited by Rylana on August 30, 2015 7:54AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea thats when i would of had mine. like a week after 1.6 came out is when I almost got it.
    Edited by asneakybanana on August 30, 2015 7:56AM
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that's why he bought a new suit of clothes. He kinda looks like your local Maitre d' now.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    RAWER!
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RAWER!

Need to edit that sig again.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    scsc.gif

• Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IB4 the "Emp Farmer" comments. :smiley:
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Twas a good fight, wasn't there for all of it though, got off earlier in the night to watch TV. The best fight IMO was at Ash, when you guys charged the top and ran into us... It was like running into a brick wall.. You all just.. Died." - Panda244
    Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yonkit wrote: »
    "Twas a good fight, wasn't there for all of it though, got off earlier in the night to watch TV. The best fight IMO was at Ash, when you guys charged the top and ran into us... It was like running into a brick wall.. You all just.. Died." - Panda244

LOL.. yeah.. we learned a few things from that fight about fighting your guild. I was repairing keep walls at Ales, but I heard the death screams on TS. But it made for good fun fighting the rest of the night.

I take it you are the Prophet of Panda?
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grats Zazeer!
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Yonkit wrote: »

LOL.. yeah.. we learned a few things from that fight about fighting your guild. I was repairing keep walls at Ales, but I heard the death screams on TS. But it made for good fun fighting the rest of the night.

I take it you are the Prophet of Panda?

Panda hath been taken from us long ago, he hath honored me with the duty of keeping his voice on forums. For without Panda, thy world is but a black nothingness.
    Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did this first you fraud.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grats Zazeer! Quite and accomplishment, especially considering your break.

Cinn and I were enjoying our little nap together with you the other night until someone opened that ballista up on us!
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grats Zazeer - good to see some old names still around! We always enjoy running into your group.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

Cinn and I were enjoying our little nap together with you the other night until someone opened that ballista up on us!

I guess we missed the link you put in this post to the thread so the community knew? Or has someone been playing with the deck and been emp so many times its no big deal?
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    YG1PDvm.jpg

Thanks everyone! I will just leave this here for everyone's entertainment, theres always that 1 guy ;p
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I guess we missed the link you put in this post to the thread so the community knew? Or has someone been playing with the deck and been emp so many times its no big deal?

Huh?
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got kicked from GoS.
    :'(
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Zazeer!
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    I got kicked from GoS.
    :'(

You should bribe Zazeer with chocolate and sweets to get back in, i promise it would work!
    Edited by FireCowCommando on August 31, 2015 12:39AM
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YG1PDvm.jpg

Thanks everyone! I will just leave this here for everyone's entertainment, theres always that 1 guy ;p

Is it bad if I say I laughed at your expense from reading that chat box?
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice, one of these days I'll have to home haderus lol.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good flirt, decent player, 10/10 at surviving.

I give you 2/3 smiley faces,
    1/4 Chuck Norris fighting a bear pictures,
    6/10 recipes for homemade protein bars
    and last but not least 10/10 pictures of obama's ears.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hail the almighty Zazeer....cheeze for all..... no whining wining.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You couldn't have done it without running your zergfests and using lag exploits!!!

I can't wait for the day ZOS implements new rules against this type of crap.

Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh?

Missed by a line.. somehow it picked your statement up.. sorry. lagspike... that was supposed to be:
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    I did this first you fraud.

@Ghostbane