The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stats in the Character screen [BUG]

paulsimonps
paulsimonps
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Not sure if there is a thread about this but I noticed that while I was in my character screen looking at my stats every few seconds the numbers would change. The would flip up and down. And it was not just some of them, they all did it. My hp, my spell resist, my weapon crit. It all went up and down. Not constantly but every few seconds one would change. I took of all my addons to make sure it wasn't caused by any of them and no it still happened after I took them of.
Edited by paulsimonps on August 29, 2015 10:10PM
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could it be a buff?
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There were no buffs on atm and there were no players or other effects close to me. And there is nothing that can increase your Max hp, Max Stamina, Max Magicka, Magicka regen, hp regen, Stamina regen, weapon power, weapon crit, physical resistance, spell power, spell crit and spell resistance, and definitely not in random intervals up and down.
  • Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue. Every few seconds character stats flicker between two value and will randomly sit at one of the two values. This also happens in skill tooltips.
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've experienced this too, but only while wearing black rose set...
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm yea I was wearing that at the time and the PTS Patch notes did say the set was not working as intended. Maybe its connected to that then.
  • Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah think I had blackrose on also.
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah think I had blackrose on also.

You are correct. I noticed my weapon and spell crit flickering between two different values. In addition to my stamina, health, magicka along with stamina regen, health regen and magicka regen. And indeed, it is due to the Black Rose set. I had no active buffs going on at the time, but as soon as I switched gear from the Black Rose set to the Reactive Armor set, my characters stats stopped flickering between two different values. And these values do have an impact on game-play results, because as I tried to test different damage numbers with my 2 Handed weapon abilities, I noticed that the damage values I received were never consistent despite doing the same move on the same type of mob without changing any other values. Once I switched to the reactive armor set, my damage values stayed consistent with the weapon abilities I was using. @ZOS_GinaBruno , could you please take a look at this. It is definitely a bug.
    Not sure if there is a thread about this but I noticed that while I was in my character screen looking at my stats every few seconds the numbers would change. The would flip up and down. And it was not just some of them, they all did it. My hp, my spell resist, my weapon crit. It all went up and down. Not constantly but every few seconds one would change. I took of all my addons to make sure it wasn't caused by any of them and no it still happened after I took them of.

OP if you don't mind, you should switch your post title to indicate a Bug report so that ZOS looks at this.

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can also notice in inventory that Black Rose 5 piece bonus changing at a time from 50% to 75% and back, while swapping weapon oh lurking.