The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Running radiant mage light and inferno on same bar? Also dawnbreaker question..DK Fire Mage V6

puffy99
puffy99
✭✭✭
I tested this out last night and it looks like you can run both at the same time. Basically doubles spell crit.

Anyone running with this and played with it extensively?

Hate to give up a slot -(maybe loose cleanse/purge or a snare), but my crit went from 20 to over 40, not sure if the fireballs proc or not.
Don't think I saw them fire off.

Also, just reached fighters guild 10. With dawnbreaker are you using it as a finisher or opener?
The cast time seems a bit wonky and if you are in combat or snared it seems it won't proc reliably or maybe it is just the awesome lag we have.

So are you finding you are saving it or because of how it operates- trying to open with it then snare/talons/petrify, lash etc fire if off again if you can or do you finish with it? I found a V14 on a horse reading his map, fired off dawnbreaker, than a talon/lash and he was done - mucho fun!

The other ULT I have is dragons leap but I am wondering if I should go back to corrosive. We need 3 ULT! :-)

• Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a bug with inferno that makes it say 20% on your character sheet. You should see your crit go up by 20 with inferno alone.

Unless you are running valkyn I would use it as a finisher because the TTL is pretty high right now. Break free takes forever now so knock them down then DB them. If you need resources better go ahead and use it though.
    Edited by Armitas on September 1, 2015 1:01PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • puffy99
    puffy99
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks yeah I need to get my snare/knock down back in, too easy to let people get away and outregen you then finish you if you can't knock them down first.