The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is going on?

Alphashado
Alphashado
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Launcher didn't work today. Got a 210 error time after time after time. I've been playing since launch with no problems. Now today all of a sudden the launcher is busted? So I did a forum search and a google search on error 210. I tried everything listed on every thread and nothing worked. So I figured screw it, ill uninstall the game and reinstall it. I couldn't properly uninstall the game because the launcher didn't work and there was no option to uninstall via the program files or start menu. So I manually deleted all Zen/Bethesda files and folder.

Now I can't even access the ESO home page in order to log in and download the game. Every time I try to access the main website, it just times out because it is unable to access the website. I've tried both Firefox and Chrome.

So now here I am with no game and no way to download it again. I've already turned off my firewall, so that isn't the problem. Any ideas?
  • AtmaDarkwolf
    AtmaDarkwolf
    ✭✭✭
    it cannot connect, its not on your end(at least doubtful its on your end) part of the network is down between you and the server (or in my case this is the fact) so don't do anything rash like deleting everything and just wait till they assess the issue.
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it cannot connect, its not on your end(at least doubtful its on your end) part of the network is down between you and the server (or in my case this is the fact) so don't do anything rash like deleting everything and just wait till they assess the issue.

I checked the forums and didn't see anything at the time from the community, so it's too late. I already deleted the game. Oh well. I was finally able to access the main page and start the download. I have a fast ISP, so it shouldn't take longer than a couple hours and I haven't done this since launch so it's not a bad idea anyways.
  • ZOS_Tarina
    Greetings!

In order to consolidate discussions, we are closing this thread, as a discussion already exists on this topic. For current discussion and updates, please visit http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/210881/server-issues-na-pc-both-live-and-pts
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.