The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Charged normally for a period of 2 months but never got my crowns.

RonnieJay
RonnieJay
Soul Shriven
I opened a ticket regarding the issue, describing the fact that I've been sub'd for ESO Plus since it released on Xbox One and only ever got the 1500 crowns for signing up. I've been charged twice for my membership (for July and August), but still have not received any crowns for nearly 3 months now. The response to my ticket was to "Please contact Microsoft Support to complete your purchase." Which clearly indicates that my issue wasn't even read as that answer holds no relevance at all with my issue.
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    I had your problem & got it sorted with Microsoft the following day. Try that and good luck.
  • RonnieJay
    RonnieJay
    Soul Shriven
    I had your problem & got it sorted with Microsoft the following day. Try that and good luck.

Thanks.

Microsoft told me to do the classic 'cure-all" that they tell everyone to do with an Xbone. Clear the cache, unplug the console, plug it back in. It sounds pretty far-fetched to me that that'd work for an issue such as this. But who knows. They also told me to delete my Xbox Live account from my box and recover it.
  • Viper_1st6
    Had the same issue. Got ESO Plus in June. Never had a problem until August. Microsoft took the payment. ESO didn't recognize it. I got the "contact Microsoft billing" reply. Microsoft had no clue what the problem was. I canceled my subscription and signed up again. No crowns again for a week. I'm out $30 at this point. ESO says they are investigating. 4 days later I get a reply saying 1500 crowns were added....

Why does ESO use Microsoft for billing? Just bill me directly and give me what I pay for...
    Edited by Viper_1st6 on August 28, 2015 4:51AM
  • Bowtiebuilder
    Same problem with Crowns last week. Got fed up with emailing back and forth so I just dropped the Crowns sub. We all deal with this crap so often, I'm tired of dumping $ on this game. I'll do without the pretty horses and all the other jazz. Not worth the hassle.
    This may be an unusually long load time, unable to connect to server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.

FRESH FLAVAHS!!!!!

B.O.H.I.C.A.