The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus renewed TWO WEEKS ago, no crowns!

Evelmike
Evelmike
✭✭
Like the title says, I renewed my ESO Plus TWO WEEKS ago, and I STILL do not have my crowns. I tried to submit a ticket in game, and was greeted with an error. Some help here would be highly appreciated.
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
  • Evelmike
    Evelmike
    ✭✭
    So I just read that when opening a ticket about YOUR SYSTEM being broken and not giving me crowns, I have to provide PROOF OF PURCHASE to you folks to get help.

Can I submit an invoice for my time along with that proof of purchase?

How about instead of making your customers do all the leg work, you instead fix the damn problem?
    There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    See what a mod or admin can do for you. :)
  • Evelmike
    Evelmike
    ✭✭
    I just talked to Microsoft support. I'm canceling my ESO Plus membership and not dealing with this damn headache any more.

Basically Microsoft says that, despite my ESO Plus renewal date being on the 12th of each month, that I am not billed for that renewal until the 3rd of the FOLLOWING month... So TECHNICALLY I haven't paid for my August renewal yet, despite it already showing in my ESO Plus subscription that it is valid, I have the buff in-game, and my sub says it renews on 12 September. But, because I won't be billed for the August renewal until 3 September, I cannot show ZOS a "proof of purchase" to get my crowns.

So, thanks to Microsoft's billing being completely asinine, I'm left waiting an extra three weeks to get my crowns because I have to show proof of purchase in a ticket because the system to automatically give me crowns just simply doesn't work.

So, I'm done fighting ZOS and Microsoft just to play a damn game. This is supposed to be fun, and all it's managing to do every month now, is give me a giant headache.

I'm out...
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    You got scammed lol
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    In your xbox settings, under subscriptions, it should show your ESO membership. Take a snap shot, send it to them. No really that big of a deal.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Evelmike
    Evelmike
    ✭✭
    Actually, it IS a big deal. I work a full-time job and have other responsibilities in life. I don't have time to chase down and argue for something that I am already paying money for on a monthly basis. I pay them money for them to send me something, but then they can't get the sending me something part of it right, and instead of being proactive and finding a solution, they require me to chase them down, do more leg work, and wait for THEM to get back to ME.

Screw that.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evelmike wrote: »
    So, I'm done fighting ZOS and Microsoft just to play a damn game.[/quote
    You don't need crowns or an eso subscription to play the game
    I'm out...
    k, bye
  • Evelmike
    Evelmike
    ✭✭
    So, I'm done fighting ZOS and Microsoft just to play a damn game.[/quote
    You don't need crowns or an eso subscription to play the game
    I'm out...
    k, bye

I didn't say you did. However, the crown store is part of the game that I cannot utilize as per what ZOS sold me, due to their failings.

What is the purpose of your post, other than to try and belittle me?

Stop trolling like an ass and go do something useful.
  • CraigB276
    CraigB276
    I'm in the same boat, I'm going to contact them tomorrow pre-paired with screen shots of proof of purchase. However if they do not somehow compensate me for my time wasted and there blatant breach of contract. Then Im cancelling mine too!

End of the day we shouldn't have to chase them down and provide proof of purchase to get what they advertise we get when we pay. Which in this day and age is surely just a simple system that should be automated and update daily!
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    Try this.

Contact MS helpline with a live chat box session. Tell them you want to cancel your ESO sub forthwith. Now, without you suggesting the reason for this, the ever-so-nice employee will type back to you,

"...do you mind if I ask you why you want to cancel your ESO sub?"

reply and tell them you didn't get your ESO crowns.

You might get what I got which was,

"If I can get your crowns today will you reconsider cancelling your ESO sub?"

I got my crowns the following day, ESO got the cash and the polite lady from MS gave herself a high five. lol

Seriously guys, the longer these problem go on the more difficult they become. Be in control, be nice and get it sorted, Good luck. :)