The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New-ish Player LF mature Guild

Wiznerd
Wiznerd
Soul Shriven
Hi there. I have been playing ESO for a little more than a month and am looking for a guild that is a bit more relaxed and on the mature side. I dont mind playing with kids but I have found that older gamers usually do not bring along drama.
I am primarily on the AD side and my main is currently a whopping 24 Sorc. With children and wife aggro I get 3-4 nights a week to launch magic a bad guys.

Not my first (or my 10th for that matter) MMO so I know the primary rules of the genre.

1. Dont be a jerk.
2. Dont stand in red stuff
3. Once a week pray to RNGesus for loot.
4. ???
5. Profit