The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Regarding Men'Do's Travel Stories & Advice Column (OOC)

Recremen
Recremen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, everyone! Just wanted to let you know that the next round of advice requests are starting for Men'Do's Travel Stories & Advice Column! As before, I'll be selecting questions from here and the sister thread on Reddit for use in the column! There seems to have been some confusion about how it all works, so I'll clarify here: rather than answering the questions in the thread, I'll be writing responses to be posted with the next volume of the column, which comes out every two weeks.

You can reply here, or to to the stickied post at the top, at your preference. I will be making a new question thread on the Reddit every two weeks, and may do so here as well, provided it doesn't clutter the feed. Alternatively, you can keep posting to the stickied thread and I'll come back to that one each round! Thoughts/preferences?
Edited by Recremen on August 19, 2015 4:17PM
Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Recremen on September 2, 2015 9:46PM
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    "Bright moons Men'do! This one has perhaps less a question, more of a curiosity of preference. Zarum is an avid ... "adventurer". This Khajiit has preferred to follow in the footsteps and teachings of the Silent Walker, cunning and quick yes? Zarum wonders if Men'do has ever dipped his paw into the shadows?"

((@Recremen love the column section and thanks for continuing to take questions! Khajiit is my favorite race through all the elderscrolls, and damn you got some really witty and lore correct writing. Keep up the great work!))
    GT: Frozstee = Xbox - NA =
    "Bright Moons, and Sharp Claws my friends." - Zarum