The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"The Lords of Twilight" want You. Discord, Trials, PVP, Dungeons, Dailys. Judgement Free and Helpful

xFLADNAGx
xFLADNAGx
✭✭✭
Message the GM on the PS4 ID mitnikde for an invite or respond here.

This is NOT a Trading Guild, but a Social, Helpful, Fun, Judgement Free, Guild. We run Trials and other Group Content as often as a groups can form.

Guild Motto: We Bite For Free

We are "The Lords of Twilight" The Guild has been around since launch on the PS4. Originally it was intended to be a Guild for Vampires and Werewolves, however un-turned members are also welcome. Main membership should be in the Aldmeri Dominion. We also have a Facebook Group, "The Lords of Twilight", as well as a PSN Community.The Guild is growing steadily. Please use Guild Voice, and Text Chat, and be social.There are NO DUES however we do run a 50/50 and other Fund Raisers to fund Guild Event Prizes. We may bid on Traders from time to time when funds allow. Imagine our Guild tearing up Cyrodil, Bat Swarms and Howls everywhere.
UPDATES:
We Have a Discord
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/860051867403718/
PSN Community: The Lords of Twilight
Guildmaster PSN ID: mitnikde
Dues: None
Guild Hall: Visit the GM's Primary Residence and use all the amenities including Transmutation Table, and Armour Master Stations
Server: PS4 NA
Main Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
Members: Over 100 actives
Highest Level Member: Many at Cap
Facebook Group Members: 135
Community Members: 125
All player levels and game skill welcome.
We have members that are Master Crafters just ask around for what you need
Edited by xFLADNAGx on November 26, 2017 10:50PM
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    I will continually edit the first post with membership numbers and highest rank.

Edited by xFLADNAGx on August 26, 2015 2:41AM
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a vampire can i get an add please. My psn is AlphaCrucis-Crux
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Crucis, I sent an invite but your in 5 guilds already.
  • Kixyour
    Kixyour
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry my mistake, didn't see it was vamp and werewolf only...
    Edited by Kixyour on August 17, 2015 4:04AM
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    xFLADNAGx wrote: »
    Crucis, I sent an invite but your in 5 guilds already.

All good I'll leave one & join you
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome AlphaCrucis, Seldom are we in Guild chat at this point so, please PSN message anyone on for help or grouping. I know all the members are willing to help if available.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting, help get this guild going. Looking for laid back members that want to group up for anything this game has to offer.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome new Guildmate, TheHeartlessOne2. One at a time we will get bigger.
  • devilpigeon
    devilpigeon
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, wondering if i can join your guild? I have been looking for a group of people to PvP and Dungeon with. I am un turned, however I've been trying to become a vampire but no luck yet. Name is devilpigeon. Cheers
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Sure Devil, but devilpigeon is not able to be found is elder scrolls.
    Be advised however we are still small, not all use in game chat, so please send psn messages. psn ids are in the guild roster. I also have a bite to give at this time. Help this Guild grow. Good People = Good Times.

Edited by xFLADNAGx on August 25, 2015 1:19PM
  • reaper252
    reaper252
    Soul Shriven
    is it possible hat i could join you guild im a lvl 22 is that too low
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Reaper, No, all players at all levels are welcome. Send me your psn and I will add you.
  • Gioky124
    Gioky124
    Hi I am not a WW or a vampire but I wanna get turned. Could u add me and turn me? Phoned23 is my psn Gioky is my username.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Gioky, Did you get in elsewhere? Wolves Blood Pact, or Children of the Void maybe?
    Edited by xFLADNAGx on August 26, 2015 8:49PM
  • Gioky124
    Gioky124
    I might have I'm not sure. I'm just looking for help everywhere
  • Gioky124
    Gioky124
    U do u ask?
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Still Recruiting. If you are willing to stick it out and become part of a great bunch of people then this Guild is for you.
    Please no Trolls just looking for a bite, or Bank Cleaners wanted. Thanks, see you in the Twilight.
  • cyborius
    cyborius
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a new player and would like to join. PSN is Cyborius
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Cyborius, cool sent you a private message w/ a few questions.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Guild Cyborius. Please join our Facebook Group as it is a great way for us to communicate with each other.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking to get this Guild over the 50 member mark so we can have a shot at trading. It seems all anyone wants to do is join established Guilds.

If you are interested in the pride that comes with being part of building something from the ground up, being part of a fellowship with friendly, helpful, guildmates, PLEASE consider joining The Lords of Twilight.

See the fisrt post to see what we are about.
  • jkthao
    jkthao
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining the guild. At the moment i am still unturned but would like to become a vampire. Let me know if you are willing to recruit me. My psn is jkthao. Im a sorcerer in AD
  • brntslttn
    brntslttn
    Soul Shriven
    death_mayer I'm also a frequent trader and buyer. I'm unturned, but I'm very interested in becoming a vamp
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Hey brntslttn, I will be happy to add you to our ranks. Please know it will take this Guild some time to get 50+ members and start our own trader. I will get you a bite no problem, just might take a bit. I will send Guild invite on 9/1/15 at 9-9:30 pm EST when I get home from work.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    jkthao, sure will be happy to add you. Bites are available but timing is everything,so it may take a bit. If yo already accepted another offer though please let me know. I am looking for people that will stay and help this guild grow'
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent out.
  • warnerbro118
    warnerbro118
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in this guild. An unbitten player - and still learning the ropes. lvl 12 atm.

PSN: GreedyMuffin
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Muffin, invite sent.
  • Bao1340
    Bao1340
    psn VietNikka
    Im v3 and unturn. i need a good active guild. ive been in other inactive guilds and it was boring. i need something new. i have a lot of things i want to sell but havent find a guild that let me do that.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Just hit 28 members, looking for that magic 50 mark. Please consider joining. take pride in being part of a fun group.