Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion for Imperial City Zergs.

Zsymon
Zsymon
✭✭✭✭
40 man zergs in a cramped environment is boring and destroys any build diversity, because everyone is expected to use the same skills for maximum zerg efficiency. In general very few people are really happy with IC PvP. My suggestion is to make different Imperial City sub-campaigns, and only allow a certain amount of players (like 20 per alliance) in each sub-campaign.

This way you can force small scale PvP, which is the most fun type of PvP, and you eliminate those giant zergs. There will always be players that want to go around alone, or with their friends or with a smaller group, and this way they won't be run over by 40 man zergs. In IC you'd only allow 5 man groups, and disable Trial-size or zerg-size grouping.

If you implement this you can also shelve the tri-alliance arena idea, since this is more or less the same.
Edited by Zsymon on August 5, 2015 12:09PM
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    With all the steel tornado spamming bombgroups around , i can imagine them zooming down the tunnels in the sewers

your client wont even be able to render the players on your screen before you are hit and dead.

you will probably hear the sound of the steel tornado's echoing off the walls 2 seconds before you're dead ^^

luckely we have the sweeper unkillable bosses roaming the tunnels, i tried staying behind one on the pts and it definately made me feel saver :smile:
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once they inmpliment the IC access requirment of keep control and cutting off enemy alliances zergs should rarely exist in IC. You will only see an enemy zerg when controll changes hands and there is the rush to clear the enemy alliance out.